• Announcements

• The Pom Queen

New Forum Upgrade   03/24/2017

On behalf of the admin and moderators of the forum we would like to thank you for your patience during the forum upgrade.  We understand that members don't like change, but unfortunately we had to move with the times. There are lots of exciting changes and features to be made in the coming weeks, however, our priority was to get you all back online as quickly as possible. There is a thread in Forum Q & A (accessible via the link below) if there are any urgent issues please post them in there then we can monitor one thread instead of missing posts. Thank you once again The Pom Queen and Cerberus1 ADMIN
GreatToBeBritish

London to Melbourne ticket for sale leaving 8 march for 3 weeks $1000 bargain!

6 posts in this topic

I purchased a ticket for my mum to come and see us. Unfortunately she now cannot fly for medical reasons.

Bargain ticket selling at $1000 via Sydney

just need to pay for a name change

🙂

I purchased a ticket for my mum to come and see us. Unfortunately she now cannot fly for medical reasons.

Bargain ticket selling at $1000 via Sydney

just need to pay for a name change

Hi what airline is it and what's the cost of a name change with them?

And are you sure a name change is possible? This is usually a complete no unless you have a premium, fully flexible ticket - which few people buy.

Hi what airline is it and what's the cost of a name change with them?

qantas

obviously if I can't change the name then I won't sell it! I was told $50 for each way ... I will need to check this. If I can't change the name then I'm not the slightest bit bothered . No one has died ..... ! Worst thing would be that I've lost money for the flight. My fault for not checking my mum had insurance.

Edited by GreatToBeBritish

And are you sure a name change is possible? This is usually a complete no unless you have a premium, fully flexible ticket - which few people buy.

Yes it is a fully flexible ticket. Just done the name change online with zero problems. Glad someone has got a bargain.