Health Assessment Costs (for Visa 189)

jijiboy

Hi

Great and very useful forum/website, thanks to all contributors.

I am hoping to get a SkillSelect invite in Jan 2017 (for Visa 189).

Is anyone able to provide an estimated cost for the medical assessments, it would be for 2 adults (including myself) and 2 young children. Is it also true that costs vary depending on where the assessment is done in the UK, and if so is it worth traveling further to save costs?

Thanks in advance.

Not sure about current charges but I would do what anyone would. Get the list of approved centres from the gov website and ring them and ask.

there was a difference in both convenience and charge for us, but we didn't travel far.

It can also depend on if you need any extra blood tests etc.

maybe someone who has done them recently can give you an idea. The young children will not require x rays or blood tests so will be cheaper.

We paid £290 per adult and £90 per child (10 and under fall into this category) at Bridge Clinic in Maidenhead in September this year. I've aldo read prices are regional, not sure by how much to see if it's worth traveling for

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi

I have recently done the health checks for the visa 189 in Sutton Coldfield.

It cost £725 for two adults and was very thorough.

We didn't do much research on other places as we were working to a deadline so just chose the closest, fastest appointment.

Costs also vary depending on what blood tests or investigations are needed depending on the job role you have applied via. Also not everyone may need the same tests which will also vary the costs.