Is There Anyone (ENS 186)

My queries are around:

• Visa Cost to me and my Employer

• Is Skill Assessment mandatory from AIM/ACS/VETASSESS?

• Timeline to attain the PR

• Basic requirements from me to initiate the process, etc…

Have you looked at the information on the immigration website?

Yes, Nemesis. It's wide in range. So, just wanted to hear from real-experiences.

You don't need to read ab it real experiences. You appear to want to know a few basic facts, which are readily available if you read about this visa on the immigration website.

You have already asked the same questions on another post and they have been answered, however, you seem to want specific answers to your situation.

1) You have already been given the lodgement fees in a previous post. The fees for an Agent to prepare and lodge the applications will vary and depend on your specific circumstances and how complicated your case is.

2) In most cases yes, but it depends on the circumstances of your case.

3) Depends on many factors such as skills assessment, if you lodge the nomination and visa together, ect. Nom and visa lodged at the same time are currently taking upwards of 8 months. A skills assessment can take anywhere from weeks to months depending on your occupation and assessing authority.

4) Again, basic requirements are on the Immi website. Specific requirements for your case will depend on your specific circumstances.

You are unlikely to obtain advice specific to your particular circumstances on a Public forum.

You are unlikely to obtain advice specific to your particular circumstances on a Public forum.

And if you do I wouldn't rely on it - if you're not happy with the agent you have sack them and get a new one - Raul wouldn't be a bad place to start since they have taken the time to reply.