Happier Now

Guest brit_Lad_17

Guest brit_Lad_17

My Dad has been offered a job in his industry Which is Crane Mechanics and i also would like to go into this career so to my delight my dad spoke to his boss about it and his boss basically said 2 for the price of 1 even better. So i have a job for when we get out their as an apprentice which in england is very hard so i think it is going to be easier to settle now well wanted to tell everyone :spinny:

Guest brit_Lad_17

Well That is my main worry but with the job offer we move into a gated village so it sounds Like a close Community so hopefully get to know everyone nice and quickly and happy its a job in something i am interested in not just working in a shop for shirt buttons and don't worry will keep you posted and maybe one day i will be above my dad dream come true :biglaugh: But As they say just gotta work my way up the ladder and you never know well thanks for the reply

Guest wardy

Fantastic news, congratulations.

I'm sure you will be an asset to Australia and the company that are going to employ you :notworthy:

Guest brit_Lad_17

I agree jo or paul lol At this age the world is my oyster and i can be whatever i want just work hard and take what life gives me i am still not sure but getting the job offer has made me happier

Archived