189 Visa Application.

Asifskeep

Hey guys

I did my medicals yesterday ( My health declaration).

In the immiaccount, when i start filling up visa pplication form, in 5th page a warning pops up, "Applicant xxx has other unfinalised applications lodged with the department. The applicant will be able to continue; however the unfinalised application(s) may need to be withdrawn by advising the department in writing. Please review the Departments website for further information."

I am worried about the issue.

My health decleration status also shows Incomplete.

Can there be a link between the two or is it a critical issue.

Does anyone know anything about this?

Regards

I believe that error message comes up if you have another visa application in the system, e.g. tourist visa, student visa, etc. so it shouldn't be related to the medical check.

Hey MaggieMay

Thanks for the reply.

I am currently on a student visa 573, which started in january and will finish next year March'17. I havent made any other further application regarding visa. So i have basically no idea from where this unfinalized application warning popped up from.

can you please give me some more idea about this?

It would be a big help.

Regards

• 10 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Hi all,

I got the invitation to apply for visa 189 and even I also got the same warning message saying:

"Applicant xxx has other unfinalised applications lodged with the department. The applicant will be able to continue; however the unfinalised application(s) may need to be withdrawn by advising the department in writing. Please review the Departments website for further information."

I am currently on visa 485 and I do not have any unfinalised applications.

Please tell what how to deal with this?

Regards,

Vipul

• 10 months later...
On 21/04/2018 at 12:43, Vipul022 said:

Hi all,

I got the invitation to apply for visa 189 and even I also got the same warning message saying:

"Applicant xxx has other unfinalised applications lodged with the department. The applicant will be able to continue; however the unfinalised application(s) may need to be withdrawn by advising the department in writing. Please review the Departments website for further information."

I am currently on visa 485 and I do not have any unfinalised applications.

Please tell what how to deal with this?

Regards,

Vipul

please assist me varun and share your experience.