• Announcements

• The Pom Queen

New Forum Upgrade   03/24/2017

On behalf of the admin and moderators of the forum we would like to thank you for your patience during the forum upgrade.  We understand that members don't like change, but unfortunately we had to move with the times. There are lots of exciting changes and features to be made in the coming weeks, however, our priority was to get you all back online as quickly as possible. There is a thread in Forum Q & A (accessible via the link below) if there are any urgent issues please post them in there then we can monitor one thread instead of missing posts. Thank you once again The Pom Queen and Cerberus1 ADMIN
BobPetairUK

Quarantine Space

8 posts in this topic

We had confirmed this morning that quarantine space for dogs is full up until 23rd January - so over 2 months in advance. The idea was that with the new bigger station the availability of space was not going to be an issue, but it seemingly is.

Just really posting this to remind folk who are taking their pets to get things started early and really there is not a time which is too early :)

Are cats quarantine also getting full up? We are hoping to have our cats arrive end of April.

Nope, there is good space for cats, but you do need to get it booked sooner rather than later.

Update on space - they are now booked for dogs til 30th January!

Something funny is going on with Australia quarantine as it is already full for dogs currently and it is the quiet time of year. The word of warning for any of you thinking of flying their dogs to Australia that if you are planning to travel in the summer (when it is busier) then you should try to get your pets' quarantine space booked as early as possible as the delays are now around 2 months and in the summer it will be longer!

Hi @BobPetairUK

I sent an enquiry via your website about three to four days ago however haven't yet received a quote. I also rang twice however the phone rang out. Would someone be free at some stage today to receive a quote / commence making plans for our cat? Thanks

Edited by Ozzie

Hi Ozzie.

that sounds mighty strange. Can you pm your details like name and email and i will check if we received the quote? Also, none of our phones should "ring out" they should go to answerphones, so something odd is going on!

Thanks and i hope we can help

Hi Ozzie.

that sounds mighty strange. Can you pm your details like name and email and i will check if we received the quote? Also, none of our phones should "ring out" they should go to answerphones, so something odd is going on!

Thanks and i hope we can help

Hi Bob

PM sent. The phone definitely rang out twice - must have been an error on the line. I've just searched my junk folders also however can't find the quote. Thanks.

Hi, received your pm thanks Bob. Had definitely not received a quote. Phoned this morning and spoke to Joanna who has sent the quote over just now. Cheers.