Serendipity

Recently arrived in Oz - need link to online account application form please

2 posts in this topic

Hi, we've been in Sydney less than three weeks. I didn't get around to opening a bank account before we left and want to do one now. I can see there's a link to an application form for people still in other countries but looks like I need a different form? Can someone provide a link or tell me where to look please so I can do it all online. Its just a regular bank account that I need.

Many thanks

Edited by Serendipity
to clarify which account I need

Moneycorp
Moneycorp

Hi Serendipity,

You could use the same application to apply for your bank account www.nationalaustraliabank.com up to 6 weeks after arrival, or alternatively as you are now onshore, you could pop into a branch and have your account opened in person as you will need to be indentified in branch to remove the withdrawal restriction.

Regards

Royce at nab

Hi, we've been in Sydney less than three weeks. I didn't get around to opening a bank account before we left and want to do one now. I can see there's a link to an application form for people still in other countries but looks like I need a different form? Can someone provide a link or tell me where to look please so I can do it all online. Its just a regular bank account that I need.

Many thanks