• Announcements

• The Pom Queen

New Forum Upgrade   03/24/2017

On behalf of the admin and moderators of the forum we would like to thank you for your patience during the forum upgrade.  We understand that members don't like change, but unfortunately we had to move with the times. There are lots of exciting changes and features to be made in the coming weeks, however, our priority was to get you all back online as quickly as possible. There is a thread in Forum Q & A (accessible via the link below) if there are any urgent issues please post them in there then we can monitor one thread instead of missing posts. Thank you once again The Pom Queen and Cerberus1 ADMIN
Lucy82

Full house contents for sale December/ Sydney

10 posts in this topic

Hello :cute:

My fiancé and I are making the big move back to the UK after 5 years in Australia.

We are selling off the contents of our home (in Sydney) - we would like to sell it all in one go, but if you are keen we are also happy to sell individual items - prices all neg. As you probably know, rentals in Australia usually come unfurnished so this is a great opportunity to get started!

Everything will be available mid/ end December. We leave the house on 27th December.

We have the following items:

King size bed

Plain bedside tables

Flat screen Samsung TV

TV unit

Plain 2 piece coffee table

Glass outdoor table and chairs/ seats 8

Webber BBQ (the best!)

Fridge

Washing Machine

Contents of Kitchen (cutlery/ crockery)

We also have an L shaped sofa and 2 seater, they are 3rd hand though so not in the best shape.

And other bits and bobs!

Can provide pics too.

Lucy

Hi, whereabouts are you? We are looking for a new (better) TV so would be keen to get the model number/spec for yours - thanks!

Hi, whereabouts are you? We are looking for a new (better) TV so would be keen to get the model number/spec for yours - thanks!

Hi! I'm in Balmain East.

Its an LG TV sorry got it wrong! Its an 42 LD 460

Does this help?

Made in 2010

Thanks, let me check with my OH he gets in from work. There are very specific TV requirements that I don't know / care about ;)

What sort of price are you looking for ? Feel free to PM me if preferred.

Hi there! PM'd you this morning. X

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I loved Balmain East, when I worked there, best of luck with the sale and the big move back to Blighty.

B