Mistake on EOI

Big girl

Hi invite received and all going well, police checks medical etc all clear.

more information requested uploaded...submitted then I realised that the request was for evidence for my new role that I have just started!

I have clicked on occupation that I am currently doing...this was a new role as we wait to emigrate so CO has asked for 8years of evidence for that role...argh the skills assessment and all my work evidence is file a role I left in August.

Basically I have had a promotion but that is not where I am claiming points from. I submitted the form that states an incorrect answer...will that be sufficient of should I withdraw the EOI and submit another with correct occupation as all other evidence is in place.

After you have been invited you cannot withdraw your EoI.

If you are relying on work experience for which you cannot provide verifiable evidence, you have a serious issue.

If there is a technical issue in the way you cited your work experience, you might want to use form 1023 to rectify errors.

After you have been invited you cannot withdraw your EoI.

If you are relying on work experience for which you cannot provide verifiable evidence, you have a serious issue.

If there is a technical issue in the way you cited your work experience, you might want to use form 1023 to rectify errors.

Thank you for replying, work experience is evidenced but under a different code...argh! I did submit a 1023 just frustrating that I cannot converse with anybody. I did email CO but no response.