189 Processing ... the wait begins!

• 4 months later...

I know I'm just extremely impatient. I have three months notice to hand into work and my tenancy agreement is up on the 16th of July do everything is so messy. :S you'll get a CO within 2 weeks and if you've uploaded the form 80, PCCS & medical you might even get a direct grant... What skill have you nominated? 

12 minutes ago, gertyax1978 said:

Hi.  We have medicals booked for next week, all other evidence bar form 80 uploaded ( Gonna see if its requested as our travel over the last 10 years is quite extensive ha ha) .  We have applied with Nurse as occupation

Mine was too the hardest thing was to get my police clearance from Spain, that took 3 months ????x

Hey all, my first post and I'd thought I'd add what stage I'm at.

189 visa as a lift mechanic, heading for Brisbane.

Using a agent with our application, family of 4.

March 1st EOI sent and asked to apply on same day.

Medicals and Police checks cleared and verified on 21st March.

So far we've not been asked for any further information, just the dreaded Application processing on immi account.

Wow congrats Jamie! That was quite quick! I'm trying my best to be patient but I've got serious anxiety and always fear the worst. I need to just let it play out but I can't help it! Good to hear others stories though. Where's everyone headed? We're off to Sydney, lived there in 2009 for six months and loved it. Hoping to settle in the Gold Coast though when we have some kiddies :x

• Like 1

Hi Purplesparkle

Our agent uploaded our medicals and police checks two weeks ago and we too are just waiting to hear now. Hoping our 189 grant comes soon, we have everything crossed!

Definately exciting times, though nervous too! Hope you hear soon X

What agent you using?

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

I find it very difficult not to be anxious as so much in hanging on this decision!

Im looking at Perth Suburbs, possibly Mandurah - will be hopefully heading out as soon as school has finished (im a teacher), so late July. My only commitment here is my job, so i'm looking to go ASAP.