189 Processing ... the wait begins!

Congratulations javadxster! I'm still waiting anxiously but will keep my fingers crossed that I hear soon too. I'm waiting till the end of this month as that will be three months since my last document upload and if I still haven't heard anything then I will try to contact them and see if I can get any response!! Hope the rest of your move goes well!

• 4 weeks later...

My VISA 189 was granted yesterday, much faster than I expected!

VISA application lodged: 15th October '16

CO assigned: 27th October '16 (asked for medicals and police clearance)

Responded with additional information: 21st November '16

VISA grant noification: 2nd December '16

Good luck to everyone still waiting - hope you all get your good news soon :cute:

Hi, we uploaded all documents on 19 August 2016! Still waiting to hear!! Does anybody that has had their visas granted know where I can find information on conditions of the visa? I believe you have a year to activate the visa? (In most cases) and then the visa will expire after 5 years. has anybody been refused their visa?

Many thanks , an eagerly awaiting Pom ?*?*?

Hi, we uploaded all documents on 19 August 2016! Still waiting to hear!! Does anybody that has had their visas granted know where I can find information on conditions of the visa? I believe you have a year to activate the visa? (In most cases) and then the visa will expire after 5 years. has anybody been refused their visa?

Many thanks , an eagerly awaiting Pom **

hi it took our visa 90 days from the day we uploaded our documents, and you are correct with the rest of the information, I have never heard of anyone being refused their visa. We have been in Perth 10 months now and we are loving it, good luck and I'm sure you will hear soon

hi it took our visa 90 days from the day we uploaded our documents, and you are correct with the rest of the information, I have never heard of anyone being refused their visa. We have been in Perth 10 months now and we are loving it, good luck and I'm sure you will hear soon

Congrats-its an awesome waking up and finding that email in your inbox

Hey, we are going over in feb to make final decision on where to move to, Melbourne/Adelaide/Perth it depends on where we can set up our business successfully. (Haven't been to oz in 10 years) We will then come back to UK to earn some extra cash before making final move down under. Does this sound stupid or should we just go out on a budget and keep fingers crossed! We are excited about visa but confused

You must be so relieved your grant is finally through! We are hoping to emigrate to Brisbane/Gold Coast in august. My husband is a teacher so wants to be out there to apply for the January jobs and pick up some supply experience. We are so excited but aware we have a long way to go yet.

The waiting is the worst part. We submitted all our docs, then PCC and medicals about 3 weeks later. 2 months passed from paying before we heard anything - I wasn't even sure if we had been assigned a case officer. CO finally emailed asking for Form 80 for my wife and I (we had submitted Form 1221 upfront for my wife). We had been anticipating this and had mostly completed them. Uploaded them at 8pm the day they were requested, woke up the next morning to find our visas had been granted! We're also aiming at heading out August time, but to Melbourne. Waiting for my eldest to finish her reception year at school first.

• Like 1

The waiting is the worst part. We submitted all our docs, then PCC and medicals about 3 weeks later. 2 months passed from paying before we heard anything - I wasn't even sure if we had been assigned a case officer. CO finally emailed asking for Form 80 for my wife and I (we had submitted Form 1221 upfront for my wife). We had been anticipating this and had mostly completed them. Uploaded them at 8pm the day they were requested, woke up the next morning to find our visas had been granted! We're also aiming at heading out August time, but to Melbourne. Waiting for my eldest to finish her reception year at school first.

Form 80 is a beast, I think I'll submit (ours) up front.

B

The agent has spotted a mistake on my form 80 so it is being sent back to me to

edit. Have Medicals tomorrow so hoping to have everything uploaded by next Friday. Currently looking into using a relocation agent to make the transition easier for us all.

Brilliant. Hopefully you will be able to submit your EOI before the new year! We had our Medicals yesterday and they seemed to go ok. Just waiting for them to be uploaded now. Returned the form 80 to the agent yesterday with the missing information completed so that's all finished. Just waiting for the police checks to arrive now.

Hey guys, got my results today.. Listening- 9 Reading- 8.5 Writing- 7.5 Speaking- 8 overall mark 8.5

I needed 8 across the board to get 20 points. This was my first test with no studying as I was working non stop since I booked it.

For my writing test I wrote in capitals would this be enough to get me half a point taken off?

Think I should appeal?

Thanks, Andy

Hey guys, got my results today.. Listening- 9 Reading- 8.5 Writing- 7.5 Speaking- 8 overall mark 8.5

I needed 8 across the board to get 20 points. This was my first test with no studying as I was working non stop since I booked it.

For my writing test I wrote in capitals would this be enough to get me half a point taken off?

Think I should appeal?

Thanks, Andy

I would appeal.

Why did you write in Caps?

B