189 Processing ... the wait begins!

23 hours ago, laevans said:

Amazing good luck to you!! Have most amazing trip!! Our planning now begins! We move in September and have no idea what we do next lol! Where abouts ru heading?? Anyone heading to Perth? X 

We are flying in to Brisbane and staying for 2 weeks to have a mooch around and then we are off to Adelaide ready for our pooch coming from Melbourne after quarantine :)

It has been a little hectic this week with but well worth it! Any questions just give me a shout! Hope it all goes well for you.

Good luck with it all :D

Hi all, it's been two months since I signed a health undertaking  for my daughter  and I was debating  whether  to contact  dibp to politely remind them to take a look at my file.  It has been 7months and two weeks since we lodged.  Will asking dibp affect our application.  Thanks

20 hours ago, Kirstyj said:

Perth is amazing xx

I agree! We are so excited to get over there - I've lived there for a few months on a WHV but my partner only visited for 4 days and even that was enough for him to know it was where we should be :) 

I'm a big fan of all the foodie places on instagram :D gonna get so fat when we get there! xx

• 1 month later...
189 visa granted today, Community Nurse with 65 points [emoji322][emoji322][emoji322]

Congratulations on getting your visa granted!! Bet your so excited! Our expression of interest is being submitted today but my partner only has 60 points and after doin the ielts test twice he is now going to attempt the pearsons to try to get the extra 10 points which will take him to 70 points. Our agent will then update the EOI with the points. That's great that you got it on 65 points as I heard they wern't inviting any occupation with less than 70.
Where are you planning on heading to? :)

7 hours ago, Aimz said:

Congratulations on getting your visa granted!! Bet your so excited! Our expression of interest is being submitted today but my partner only has 60 points and after doin the ielts test twice he is now going to attempt the pearsons to try to get the extra 10 points which will take him to 70 points. Our agent will then update the EOI with the points. That's great that you got it on 65 points as I heard they wern't inviting any occupation with less than 70.
Where are you planning on heading to? :)

Thanks!!

We were in the last batch of 65 pointers in September that were invited. Flights booked for 11th April - going to Brisbane

Thanks!!
We were in the last batch of 65 pointers in September that were invited. Flights booked for 11th April - going to Brisbane

How fab! Bet you can't wait to get there! We will be heading to Brisbane too:) wishing you lots of luck with the move