Partner visa (subclasses 820/801)

scorpiogirlph

Hi everyone.

I just want to share this.

Date of lodgement: April 7, 2016

Date of acknowledgement: April 8, 2016 (it was quick to recieve the acknowledgment and it states we have complete and valid documents as we submitted every single documents they needed from us from us. )

Bridging Visa granted immediately.

Note from the DIBP from separate documents/attachment sent to me in one email:

1. The onshore partner visa program is experiencing strong demand, as a result, the current average processing time for subclass 820 applications is around 13 months from application.

2. Processing TimesIn order to ensure a fair and equitable outcome for all our clients we process applications inthe order in which they are received. The average processing time for a Partner (Temporary)visa is currently between 9 and 12 months however this should be treated as a guide only.When applications are more complex, or where relevant documents are not provided in atimely manner, applications may take longer to finalise

Anyway, I just have to wait. I am aware as well that when you had been married over three (3) years, I can have the previledge to get staright to 801 or permanent resident. I hope and pray for it. Fingers crossed! :-) I could do a lot more if i would get my positive result asap. hehe

Hi everyone.

I just want to share this.

Date of lodgement: April 7, 2016

Date of acknowledgement: April 8, 2016 (it was quick to recieve the acknowledgment and it states we have complete and valid documents as we submitted every single documents they needed from us from us. )

Bridging Visa granted immediately.

Note from the DIBP from separate documents/attachment sent to me in one email:

1. The onshore partner visa program is experiencing strong demand, as a result, the current average processing time for subclass 820 applications is around 13 months from application.

2. Processing TimesIn order to ensure a fair and equitable outcome for all our clients we process applications inthe order in which they are received. The average processing time for a Partner (Temporary)visa is currently between 9 and 12 months however this should be treated as a guide only.When applications are more complex, or where relevant documents are not provided in atimely manner, applications may take longer to finalise

Anyway, I just have to wait. I am aware as well that when you had been married over three (3) years, I can have the previledge to get staright to 801 or permanent resident. I hope and pray for it. Fingers crossed! :-) I could do a lot more if i would get my positive result asap. hehe

DIBP doesn't work on prayers. If you are eligible to go straight to PR you will, no need for any religious intervention!!

What I mean is I am HOPEFULL AND POSITIVE WITH IT, just have to be patient. I actually went out of the country last June; applied for BVB on May 8 and got BVB the next day and I am very happy how positive they had been. Though with this Partner's visa I am aware that I have to wait and I am only on my 5th month. Like I said I am patienty waiting! I did not even mention any religionn fyi... I am new here I hope we will all be nice and friendly to each other? :-) <3 Thanks!

What I mean is I am HOPEFULL AND POSITIVE WITH IT, just have to be patient. I actually went out of the country last June; applied for BVB on May 8 and got BVB the next day and I am very happy how positive they had been. Though with this Partner's visa I am aware that I have to wait and I am only on my 5th month. Like I said I am patienty waiting! I did not even mention any religionn fyi... I am new here I hope we will all be nice and friendly to each other? :-) <3 Thanks!

You mentioned praying - that why I said religion won't help you! Being positive is good as its unfortunately a long wait! Good luck!!

Hello Cherrygn, I hope you could hear and get the positive response soon from DIBP. I wish you luck! :smile:

Thank you Scorpiogirlph!!! I will keep you updated with my process!

And wish you luck for your visa application!

Edited by cherrygn

Hey guys,

I am patiently waiting too!

DOL: 07/12/2015

All doc uploaded and haven't been contacted at all :skeptical:

Hello! If you uploaded everything, it means you did it online and paid it as well online. After doing so, you were suppose to get the acknowledgement email within one week stating that you applied a valid visa and your documents that you uploaded are/were complete.? I hope you got that acknowldgement email. If not then I would be contacting them if it is in my case. And if ever they did sent you an acknowledgement receipt/email, then maybe just be patient as we were given 9-13 months processing period, if still you can't hear from them then it is time to call them. But I think you will get your positive result within this year :-)

I haven't heard from DIBP as well since i got my acknowledgemet email/receipt. Like you, i completed all documents that they were required. So i guess they will just contact us with positive yes grant. hehe... Good luck!

Edited by scorpiogirlph

Hey guys,

I am patiently waiting too!

DOL: 07/12/2015

All doc uploaded and haven't been contacted at all :skeptical:

Hi Missblue, what is your country of origin?

I saw in other forum that with low risk country, some applied in September have already received the grant! :arghh:

Hello! If you uploaded everything, it means you did it online and paid it as well online. After doing so, you were suppose to get the acknowledgement email within one week stating that you applied a valid visa and your documents that you uploaded are/were complete.? I hope you got that acknowldgement email. If not then I would be contacting them if it is in my case. And if ever they did sent you an acknowledgement receipt/email, then maybe just be patient as we were given 9-13 months processing period, if still you can't hear from them then it is time to call them. But I think you will get your positive result within this year :-)

I haven't heard from DIBP as well since i got my acknowledgemet email/receipt. Like you, i completed all documents that they were required. So i guess they will just contact us with positive yes grant. hehe... Good luck!

Hi Scorpiogirlph,

I did get my acknowledgment email and receipt. But I haven't been contacted ever since. I hope we will be contacted soon and get the visa grant as soon as possible. :)

Good luck to all of us waiting!

Hey Cherrygn,

I am from Macedonia, which is a high risk country I think.

I've seen people on other forums getting grants within 12 months from both high or low risk countries, but I have also seen others who have been waiting for really long time.

I can't understand the way they are processing the applications. I just hope mine won't take ages to be processed, coz I am going crazy. :daydreaming:

Hey Cherrygn,

I am from Macedonia, which is a high risk country I think.

I've seen people on other forums getting grants within 12 months from both high or low risk countries, but I have also seen others who have been waiting for really long time.

I can't understand the way they are processing the applications. I just hope mine won't take ages to be processed, coz I am going crazy. :daydreaming:

I hope so too Missblue! by the end of this month will hit the 14 month mark, hopefully they will process before the promised 15 month mark. Very very very patiently waiting:arghh:

Will ring the department in the next few weeks to see whether we will get an update.

So after all, country of origin doesn't really mean anything. Just pure your luck? :wacko:

I hope so too Missblue! by the end of this month will hit the 14 month mark, hopefully they will process before the promised 15 month mark. Very very very patiently waiting:arghh:

Will ring the department in the next few weeks to see whether we will get an update.

So after all, country of origin doesn't really mean anything. Just pure your luck? :wacko:

Yours shouldn't be far off granting! Hope you will hear something very soon :)

Any updates guys?

No update yet, rang immigration - standard reply, in process.

In another forum, a person from Philippine applied in early July received grant on 05/10/2016.

Probably like you said, has little to do with high risk country, just your luck.

:arghh:I need a visa to visit Hong Kong, without return visa, cant apply.

Thinking of applying bridging visa B soon!:notworthy:

Hey Cherrygn,

I have been reading on other forums, some people rang immigration before they apply for bridging visa B and they were told that their application it's beeing processed and will have a decision soon.

Maybe if you call and tell them that you need to travel on a specific date and you have a visa application in process, they might be able to tell you something more?

Hey Cherrygn,

I have been reading on other forums, some people rang immigration before they apply for bridging visa B and they were told that their application it's beeing processed and will have a decision soon.

Maybe if you call and tell them that you need to travel on a specific date and you have a visa application in process, they might be able to tell you something more?

I did mention that too, didnt really work in my case. So will have to apply bridging B:arghh:

That is a bummer Cherrygn!

:no: I rang again today, hoping for a nicer lady to provide me with more detail.

And guess what! I will hit the 14 months mark by this Sunday, we have been told that no case officer is allocated yet!

:cry:I wont ring them again until next month:cry::arghh:

:no: I rang again today, hoping for a nicer lady to provide me with more detail.

And guess what! I will hit the 14 months mark by this Sunday, we have been told that no case officer is allocated yet!

:cry:I wont ring them again until next month:cry::arghh:

Oh no! That is frustrating! Which office did you apply?

I have seen on other forums people with September applications getting grants, but they also have received a generic email asking for more info. That email usually means their application has been allocated to CO.

Myself, I haven't received an email and I have provided all the info like medicals and police checks. And it's now getting close to 11months mark...this is such a long and exhausting process...

Oh no! That is frustrating! Which office did you apply?

I have seen on other forums people with September applications getting grants, but they also have received a generic email asking for more info. That email usually means their application has been allocated to CO.

Myself, I haven't received an email and I have provided all the info like medicals and police checks. And it's now getting close to 11months mark...this is such a long and exhausting process...

I applied online, not sure which office. We received a generic email in April ask us to upload all the necessary information if we haven't done so. And that was it.

We did all the police check, medicals and form 80. Everything should be there. Just have to sit tight and wait I guess. Very disappointed, but nothing we can do other than waiting.

I hope your process is more smooth than our one:notworthy: