Jon Bon Jovi

Guest Karen K

Guest Karen K

My OH "won" tickets for tonights concert at St Mary's Stadium, Southampton. He has taken my youngest son................and guess what......i am sooooooooooooo jealous, he has just text me to say they have been on stage with Jon Bon Jovi, lucky buggers:notworthy:. I shall now have to wait up until they return to see what photos he managed to get.:wubclub:

Guest Karen K

OH and Son just got back. My son "high fived" him, they stood at the side stage, they are so excited, i am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo jealous. Just going to have a look at photos so i will sort them out and post them XX

Guest TheHollies

Im sick with jealousy!!

Hope they had a lovely time. I'm sulking as I wont be seeing them this time round (too busy saving for Oz, will have to wait and see them over there!!)

I think I would have passed out if I had been on the stage,:swoon: either that or I would have grabbed him and not let go!!! :biglaugh:

Kirsty. x

Guest gothicqueen

my friend won tickets last year and she went on stage with him too, her brother was getting married the same day and she went to the concert instead of his wedding!!!!! they seem really into their fans which is great, alot of groups are interested in us mere mortals are they!!!

Hi Karen the photos are great i've seen them several times they played at our local football ground a few years ago, i've kept on saying i would like to see them again but i can't justify paying all that money out now, but they are well worth it.

thanks for that karen, Best wishes hun

Tania X

Guest julie2g1b

hi karen

i am soooooooo jealous of your son god would have loved to been that close the pics

are brill, im going to see white snake and def leopard wed at nec bet i dont get good

pics like that lol

julie :wubclub:

Guest TheHollies
jesus that mans too hot for words!!!! me and hubby have a pact we will never leave one another EXCEPT i can leave for jon bon jovi and he can leave for kylie!! tho im now beginning to question his motive for moving to oz?????:biglaugh:

:biglaugh:Me and my hubby would probably be the same, only he's obsessed with Shania Twain!!

Has anyone seen the clip on Youtube where the girl grabs Jon clamps herself round him and wont let go?? Luckily, Jon sees the funny side. My kids thought it was me as I've said that I would do that if I ever met him. Hehe!!

Guest Ripha
PHOTOS now on my album............enjoy and weep XX

I've looked, I've enjoyed, I'm weeping...so jealous.

:cry:

Ripha

xx

Guest Karen K
:biglaugh:Me and my hubby would probably be the same, only he's obsessed with Shania Twain!!

Has anyone seen the clip on Youtube where the girl grabs Jon clamps herself round him and wont let go?? Luckily, Jon sees the funny side. My kids thought it was me as I've said that I would do that if I ever met him. Hehe!!

Yes we saw the video on you tube, i just couldn't believe it, if i was his misses i would have ripped her eyes out, as i am not, boo hoo i sat there wishing i was her, lucky girl XX:jiggy:

Guest Sandra,Mike and boys
jesus that mans too hot for words!!!! me and hubby have a pact we will never leave one another EXCEPT i can leave for jon bon jovi and he can leave for kylie!! tho im now beginning to question his motive for moving to oz?????:biglaugh:

How funny, thats the same deal we have, although Mike is hedging his bets between Kylie and Denise Van Outen!!!

I have been in love with Jon since I can remember!!!!!!! Was going to see him, but of course, we are in Oz!!!

Did you get my PM? We are off tommorrow- Perth first. Look forward to meeting up down under. Will call you at Dales before we go to the Johatts Barbie, may be good to go in convoy.

S X

Archived