Guest Amy & Mark

Really Useful to do list!

89 posts in this topic

I am f"£$ED then. I start my job March this year. Haven't sorted spouse visa or other half. Just lost childrens citizenship papers so cant arranged Ausie passp[orts for them. Haven't a chance of paying off all bills. Have only just got a xouple of quotes on shipping, have 3 pets to make plans for, flights to book and pay for.................................. oh and no accomodation sorted for when I arrive. Job contract to be signed tomorrow..........it was an expected job offer.

* heads oiff for a glass of wine, weeping openly*

Its a good list,but i doubt you will be the only one who isnt as organised as the people who made the list are,the list is for a perfect world,im 100% "I" wont be that organised,im sure you'l be ok,best of luck anyway

Moneycorp
Moneycorp

get copys of your dental,and health records--we did,and once living in oz we give the records to the dentist,and doctor--it just gives them your relevant history

This list is good - dont forget the Centrelink / Family Assistance thing for those that have kids - have to register with them and provide all documents to them too :no:

This list is good - dont forget the Centrelink / Family Assistance thing for those that have kids - have to register with them and provide all documents to them too :no: oh and the RTA (in NSW) to get your licence to drive!

it's very useful if Iam about to leave I won't miss a word of it ...thank you so much

Very thoughtful and useful list - One should get a print out of it and use it as you make your plans. Keep it Up!

Great tips, we (hubby and 2 kiddies) are just at the starting line, Hubby in the process of getting skills recognised and apply for visa after that.

This list will be very helpful in around 4 years time when we are (hopefully) ready to apply :-((

Really helpful...tbh just posting this so I can find it again. Moving to melbourne in a few months

thanks for posting this list one less thing to think about and very usefull gonna print it of and start checking them off as we go,

very helpfull x sparrow9999

Very long list but very useful as well. Thank you for sharing this list :)