fionamcg

Help finding Suin Ni Chrochuir, from UK, Irish parents

7 posts in this topic

Hello all!

I have an old friend coming to visit Australia from Ireland. She would love to track down a friend she lost touch with many years ago and someone suggested I post here to see if we can find her. Her name is Suin Ni Chrochuir and as far as I know she is English but had Irish parents. She probably works in community development and is most likely aged 50+. I would be so grateful for any help and it would mean a lot to the lady who is coming to Australia from Ireland.

Many thanks!

Fiona

Moneycorp
Moneycorp

Thanks Rob! Yes, anything I found online was quite old and when I called were all deadends. The ABN info doesn't seem to include contact details? Any suggestions welcome :)

Hello all!

I have an old friend coming to visit Australia from Ireland. She would love to track down a friend she lost touch with many years ago and someone suggested I post here to see if we can find her. Her name is Suin Ni Chrochuir and as far as I know she is English but had Irish parents. She probably works in community development and is most likely aged 50+. I would be so grateful for any help and it would mean a lot to the lady who is coming to Australia from Ireland.

Many thanks!

Fiona

Hello Fiona - Believe I'm the Suin you are looking for! I live in Brisbane now, and have been moving a lot in the last 6 years, since leaving far North Queensland home of 10 years. Before that Sydney was home for the first 16 years, since emigrating in 1985.

I've stumbled across your enquiry post, when googling for something. Have registered on this site now, for the sole purpose of being able to reply to you. (I note that my computer is now receiving ridiculous and undeletable push ads telling me I've won this and that! Thanks pomsinoz - groan). Anyway, it's late Nov now, & I see you started your search in August - so I hope I'm not too late. Rather guessing it's Stasia Crickley who is making a return visit to this wide brown land. Who knows! Anyway look forward to hearing further from you, so that we can communicate more directly, ie off this site, please.

Best Suin ni Chrochuir (leaving the accents off, so that the site doesn't mash them up)

Yay! Great to have made contact, I've sent you a private message with my email address.

Cheers

Fiona

Hello FionaMcG

Suin again - it's taken me this long to give up on finding my password and just starting all over again with the registering/log in palavah. Oi! So sorry for the delay. I don't yet have your email. Since just now resetting all the access stuff required for this site, I can see I have a message from you saying Hi, but no address. I'll try now to send mine to you as a 'private maessage', and see if that works.

Hoping you haven't given up on me. (It's been a difficult time).

Regards Suin ni Chrochuir