'One Way' Emigration Travel Insurance

Guest Gowalkabout

Guest Gowalkabout

Hello,

My name is Adam Taylor from Go Walkabout Travel Insurance.

We offer a unique ‘One Way’ cover that not only covers travel to the destination, but also provides comprehensive travel insurance for up to twenty-one days after arrival at the migrant’s destination.

As well as our 21 day policy we are able to cover shorter periods of 17 days and 5 days only.

The cover provided is second to none and the premiums are truly competitive.

We are also able to endorse the policy to cover high value items such as Laptops, camera's and camcorders.

We have been providing 'One Way' cover for 10 years and pride ourselves on our professional personal service.

We are happy to speak to you and answer any queries that you may have. Telephone direct on 0845 3450327. (local call tariff)

Our policy comes highley recommended within the migration market.

Please feel free to PM me

• 1 year later...
Guest The "legdes"

We used the Post Office. They do one way travel insurance. They were quick and efficient and we were able to do it the day before we travelled over the phone. Brilliant service.

• 1 year later...
Guest corbybhoy

Adam is your cover only limited a max of 21 days in the migrants country of destination? I ask because i note that Down Under Insurance (DUInsure) provide one way travel insurance for the trip plus migration insurance cover at destination for 1, 2 or 3 months post arrival? I have been quoted £172 for the trip and 3 months cover. Can Walkabout also provide cover for these extended periods?

Guest guest33730
Adam is your cover only limited a max of 21 days in the migrants country of destination? I ask because i note that Down Under Insurance (DUInsure) provide one way travel insurance for the trip plus migration insurance cover at destination for 1, 2 or 3 months post arrival? I have been quoted £172 for the trip and 3 months cover. Can Walkabout also provide cover for these extended periods?

Corbybhoy,

The thread you have posted on is nearly three years old as as such it is quite likely that the original poster has moved on - you may be lucky but I just wanted to highlight this incase you don't get an answer.

Daniel

• 4 years later...
Guest Guest98336

Very reasonable immigration cover - 25% cheaper than the Post Office. Gold level cover at £37 for 17 days. Happy with that.

• 1 year later...

Hi i had one way travel insurance with go walkabout as stated earlier normal travel insurance wont cover you as you have to be returnibg to UK! I paid 100 gbp for a family of four for 17days to allow for us to sort medicare however 5 days would have be sufficient mebdicare was done easily withing the first three days so we could have saved there. Good luck with the move xx

Archived