register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

ukk

Metal machinist interview

Hi friends ..,

I have completed first stage with METAL MACHINIST (first class) . My second stage technical interview on sep2016 . please anyone guide me . What are the question they will ask ?

Please help guys .., I am so worried about interview .

If you guys give your email or phone number i will contact and get information about interview .

thanks in advance

kk

• Like 1

I had my metal machinist trade done with tra with no practical or interview

I am here in same boat worried about job title vs actual job. i am cnc milling incharge here for last 10 years and want o asses for metal machinist 323214 from TRA. would there any problem in assessment from TRA side. I have all job duties exactly same which TRA required.

On 8/17/2016 at 06:08, ukk said:

Hi friends ..,

I have completed first stage with METAL MACHINIST (first class) . My second stage technical interview on sep2016 . please anyone guide me . What are the question they will ask ?

Please help guys .., I am so worried about interview .

If you guys give your email or phone number i will contact and get information about interview .

thanks in advance

kk

Please send quotations and answers for metal machinist (first class) skill assessment. After 2 years I hope you may be in Australia. Please help me to get success. Thanks in advance. 

Just now, Bhupesh said:

Please send questions and answers for metal machinist (first class) skill assessment. After 2 years I hope you may be in Australia. Please help me to get success. Thanks in advance. 

Hi .,

pls PM your email. So, I will send you the details whatever I remember .

patel.dinesh574@gmail.com

Please share questions and answers what they asked during technician interview.

And how to I get ready for interview.

Thanks in advance

On 17/08/2016 at 12:42, Shahid Khan said:

I am here in same boat worried about job title vs actual job. i am cnc milling incharge here for last 10 years and want o asses for metal machinist 323214 from TRA. would there any problem in assessment from TRA side. I have all job duties exactly same which TRA required.

Hello sir please inform if you have done tra metal machinist first class test, related cnc machines, am in the same boat, if you could please tell the questions  test/interview, I shall be so thankful to you.