You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

Guest angandandy

OMG Cash buyer coming to view on Thursday!!!!

Guest angandandy

We have a man coming to view our bungalow on thursday and he is a cash buyer!!!!

I am so excited, he wants to live in our village but he will be looking at another house on the same day!!!

I'm so nervous!!!!:arghh:

Guest beermeister

Hey....we just had the same thing on Saturday.

It was strange because our viewer arrived 1.5 hours early so I was initially in a bit of a flap, but then she realised that had mixed up her house appointments which is how I found out she had a viewing on another house. At first, I was a bit perplexed but then realised that, provided she came back (and she did), she'd love our house the most because I know it's got to be the best presented house in the world. She did come back, and she said loved it, and said she'd like her husband to return with her for a second viewing during the week.

The moral: make sure that everything, and I mean everything is immaculate....down to the last chipped piece of paint on the door frame.

Good luck....we all need some help in this difficult climate.

Guest wardy

I've sent you some good luck wishes to add to your little green box.

:wubclub:

Guest mtcosby

must be something in the air, we had a cash offer on ours on saturday.... BUT they wanted it for 25k under asking price.... cheaky gets..... I said no....... but said if you put in a higher offer we will consider it.... nope....... they still said 25k under.... so they can go and shove their offer up their own arses..... its people like that , that are prying on us home sellers, thinking we will accept rediculas (cant spell it) offers like that!!!!

But good luck and hope they dont knock you down too much

Tracey

Guest wardy

Oh Tracey I am keeping my fingers crossed you get some good news soon :wubclub:

If our buyer comes back after surveyors report trying to drop their price I shall tell them to stick it to :arghh:

Seems to be a new tactic in house buying at the moment

x

Guest julie2g1b
We have a man coming to view our bungalow on thursday and he is a cash buyer!!!!

I am so excited, he wants to live in our village but he will be looking at another house on the same day!!!

hi there

good look will keep fingers crossed, we had our 1st veiwer sat very poss and for 2 days i was cleaning scrubbing every nook and crany fresh flowers(lilly's) as smell lovely stressing out but worth it ...............i even glossed the stair case day before so looked nice and fresh only did it 2 months ago:biglaugh:

let us all know how it goes and try to relax

julie :wubclub:

I'm so nervous!!!!:arghh:

Ohhh how exciting, wishing heaps of good luck to you (but dont give the impression your over keen or desperate to get rid off) i dont mean that horrid - just play it cool,

we were lucky enough to have a first time cash buyer when we sold our property (she had been left money from a relative that had died) and she just landed on our door step at the right time.

Fingers crossed for you

stuju :cool:

** Here There,Where Ever Be Happy**

Wish you all the luck but as Stuju says, don't let them know you are desperate. This happened to us when we were selling they knew we were off to Australia and desperate to get there so they took their time deciding and kept us hanging on a rope for 4 weeks and then came back with an offer lower than what we wanted but I made the mistake of saying yes because we were desperate only for them to go away and then come back with a lower offer, I was so angry I told them to get lost. Thankfully they reverted back to the first offer but I still feel angry that they took us for a ride and yes if we had held on we could have got a lot more. So please don't be rushed or pushed in to anything, tell them you have another 3 people interested so if they are keen they better get an offer in.

If you are depressed you are living in the past. If you are anxious you are living in the future. If you are at peace you are living in the present.

Hi,

Just wanted to send you lots of luck for the viewing on Thursday. Have fingers and toes crossed for you.

All the best,

Nikci

176 (family) visa lodged - 7/3/08 CO assigned - 18 Nov 08 VISA GRANTED - 29 Jan 09... arrived 7 June 09

Guest angandandy

thank you.

I was up until 10pm last night after work painting the hall, its a bungalow so was going round loads of doors, but its all fresh now.

We have booked today off to gloss and get everywhere shiney.

Will let you know how it goes tomorrow.

We will be going to bed with everything crossed tonight!!

:yes: x

Guest angandandy

Well, they came and they went!!

We scrubbed and painted to within an inch of our life, we got to the point where we thought, if this doesnt sell to them then there must be something wrong with them lol.

The viewing was at 12 today, they were looking at one more and deciding between the two. They said that either way they would get in touch.

The viewing seemed to go really well, but dont they all, then they come back and say something daft like i dont like a white bathroom suite??!!

When, if they do put an offer in would it be likely to happen, would you have of expected an offer today??

I know if it were me i would have put in an offer by now, but thats irational thinking me??!!

ang:daydreaming:

fingers crossed!

Guest lilly mist

Oh good luck...

Fingers..toes..and anything else that i can cross is crossed for you!!:v_SPIN:

Guest Rickard Family

Hi Ang, glad the viewing went well and keeping me fingers crossed for you....they are probally discussing it right now!, i know thats easy for me to say but i'm sure i'm right and i bet you will hear something tomorrow if not in the next few days probally on calculator too working out finances....lol

let us know if you hear anything.....god every step of this process is a waiting game and i dont know about you but i am so impatient:twitcy:.

Good luck, Lou.

Guest pag44

Sounds like it went well, as Lou said they're probably discussing it now!!! Fingers crossed.

Michelle

I think they will be really interested but they probably have been told not to seem to keen and to go away, think about it and contact you in a few days, so fingers tightly crossed that you will get that call soon.

If you are depressed you are living in the past. If you are anxious you are living in the future. If you are at peace you are living in the present.

Guest donovan

Hi and good luck to all of you selling your house, I remember this last year, cleaning & scrubbing for time wasters to view with no intention of buying (nosy sods) then thank god some one walked in and loved it.

Try not to let onto anyone that you are moving abroad, including the estate agents as they then know you will be desperate to sell and knock you down to the last penny, just to sell your house.

Hope this helps

Sarah x

Keeping my fingers crossed for you that you get that call today from the Estate Agents saying they are putting in an offer.

Good luck and keep us informed.

Debbie

xx

:wubclub:

27.01.08 Made decision to move to oz, 10.04.08 Appointed Agent, 27.11.08 ACS application sent, 28.02.09 Passed ACS, 11.03.09 Visa applied for - 175/CSL-IT, 27.08.09 Case Officer, 25.09.09 - VISA APPROVED, YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Guest angandandy

Had a phone call from the agent saying they want a second viewing on tuesday!! So more anxious waiting and cleaning to be done!!

Fingers crossed everyone xx

Had a phone call from the agent saying they want a second viewing on tuesday!! So more anxious waiting and cleaning to be done!!

Fingers crossed everyone xx

Fantastic news good luck:wubclub:

Kind Regards

Geoffrey (32, an aussie!!), Tracy (35), Jake (7), Jessica (2) & Joseph (1) :jiggy:

Hi

Thats great news, fingers crossed again for Tuesday. Look forward to keeping an eye on this thread.

Debbie

x

27.01.08 Made decision to move to oz, 10.04.08 Appointed Agent, 27.11.08 ACS application sent, 28.02.09 Passed ACS, 11.03.09 Visa applied for - 175/CSL-IT, 27.08.09 Case Officer, 25.09.09 - VISA APPROVED, YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Guest traybears

lots Of Luck For Tuesday!!!

Guest angandandy

there coming at 1.30 today!!

The next door neighbour is doing diy and making a hell of a racket!!

I sat in the law courts this morning for 2 hours waiting to get documents certified, so i'm not feeling organised or motivated, in fact i feel really tense and in turmoil. I've just got too much going on, i think i'm cracking up :arghh:

Guest Rickard Family

Hi Ang, don't panic......easy for me to say sitting calmly at computer...lol

I'm sure everything will be fine their coming back for another viewing so that is a great sign....... i cant even get someone to come for a first:twitcy:, got everything crossed for you...lets us know how it went later,Lou.

there coming at 1.30 today!!

The next door neighbour is doing diy and making a hell of a racket!!

I sat in the law courts this morning for 2 hours waiting to get documents certified, so i'm not feeling organised or motivated, in fact i feel really tense and in turmoil. I've just got too much going on, i think i'm cracking up :arghh:

Hi Angandandy

Your not on your own its the world i tell ya its the world:arghh:

You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the US of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the 3 most powerful men in America are named 'Bush', 'Dick', and 'Colon'

keep smiling, life is to short

Kind Regards

Geoffrey (32, an aussie!!), Tracy (35), Jake (7), Jessica (2) & Joseph (1) :jiggy:

Guest angandandy

lol geoffrey, feeling a lot calmer today. What will be will be.

They were here for an hour and they gave me a grilling and a half, they had a typed out list of questions and tick boxes!! It was one long hour.

I think the idea of the day was to make me feel not to confident about my property, pointing small cracks around windows out. Dont think he realised i'm a building inspector so had answer for everything!

Still, i hope we dont have to go through it again, its bloody hard keeping a showhouse with a toddler and two dogs!

They were stating where they were going to put furniture, measuring for their appliances, asking me to show them how to work the heating, so fingers crossed a positive outcome by the end of the week, we'll see!!

Roll on friday for a bottle of wine i say!!:goofy: