Hansen warns of terror on the streets swamped by Asians

newjez

The Students In London Are Not Britain's Future.They Are LOW LIFE. To Think I served 12 years in the army,and good friends,never returned,or were maimed.For Scum Like Those In London Sickens Me And My Family. I hope one Day they get whats coming to them.

I'm just happy that I didn't have to serve with you Zack. Bellyachers usually got the bed leg when I was serving. Do you ever have a good word to say about anything, Australian or British? As for the students??? They're Britain's future whether you like it or not. They are the kind of kids and the freedoms they seek, that those serviceman currently serving, put themselves in harm's way for. Far from glorifying your "good friends, never returned,or were maimed", you actually dishonour them with your drivel.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok ok I scrolled through your previous posts and found this.............

Your advice to the OP was very naive, but I will leave it there.

Yes, definitely naive,

You are naive.

Oh rubbish.

.................I see you are a teacher, this explains a lot

Yes, proud to be a teacher.

Proud that I teach hundreds of students each week and use my three degrees to good use. I will make no apologies for that.

If you care to read other posts, you will see my position, however, on reflection I doubt that you will.

Edited by Sammy1

And I tend to believe that a grown up discussion on immigration is important to have, but virtually impossible to have because it's only a matter of time before it descends into bickering.

Nothing wrong with immigration if it is done according to all the laws and rules of every single country people want to emigrate to .... what is wrong is the invasion that is happening in Europe with all the young single male islamics....

Yes, proud to be a teacher.

Proud that I teach hundreds of students each week and use my three degrees to good use. I will make no apologies for that.

If you care to read other posts, you will see my position, however, on reflection I doubt that you will.

All you stated as your position is that you are happy to teach a class full of Asians because they are well behaved.

Even if this is true I am very surprised that you think this is a good outcome for Australia.

All you stated as your position is that you are happy to teach a class full of Asians because they are well behaved.

Even if this is true I am very surprised that you think this is a good outcome for Australia.

Oh Parley, that is not what I said and you know it. I give you more credit for intelligence than your statement should really permit.

Funny how any drunks and trouble I see in Birmingham anti social behavior (which is rare these days I admit) its always white kids, muslim lads just seem to have been brought up better with a lot more respect for their elders and other young people, a lot do come into the pub and while most drink soft drinks the ones who drink alcohol never get drunk and only have one or two drinks and never get blasted on shots and bombs like young white kids.

Islam is a country is it? She wants a Royal Commission into it. According to the Australian Financial Review today, (p.8) she has already put at risk the finance industry's reforms to boost Australia as an Islamic finance and fund management centre. Just four sovereign wealth funds (UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar and Kuwait) control 2.3 trillion in funds. A lot of money that could go into financing Medicare, schools etc. Australia has always been an importer of capital. I think you will find that Britain is still the major source of investment here. And in the last election, Senator Penny Wong (ALP) attacked Barnaby Joyce, the deputy prime minister, for being too restrictive about Chinese investment - which still a relatively small per centage of the total. Foreigners who invest in land don't take it with them, you know....The Free Trade Agreements signed last year, particularly the one with China, are providing huge opportunities for agriculture and many other industries in Australia. The populists, protectionists and xenophobes will not win the day in Australia - they are all too familiar, and we know what we are dealing with.

Foreign Investment in Australia at end of 2015. US 28.4%, British 16.5%. At the low end: Singapore 3.3%, Hong Kong 2.8%, China 2.5%. Chinese investment is growing fairly rapidly, but from a very low base. It amazes me when people assert as facts things that are clearly not facts. It's not as if you have to toddle off to a reference library, as in the old days. Anyone who has a computer should be able to use Google, surely....

mind if i ask what is wrong with well behaved asians, are they not a good outcome for australia?

Edited by sawyer

The former Labor opposition leader then foreign minister and subsequent Governor General, Bill Hayden, said in the early 1980s that Australia was rapidly become a "Eurasian" nation. He was right. As I said, both former PM Rudd and current PM Turnbull have a half Chinese grandchild. No one seems to have thought this odd. Our trade is overwhelmingly with Asia now. However, we are still very bad at teaching Asian languages. Teaching any foreign languages, actually. Our biggest problem is going to be in managing the relationship with China, now our leading trade partner but also the most likely security threat. There is no essential difference between the major parties on that. As a consequence of China's increasing belligerency in the South China Sea, we are moving rapidly closer to Indonesia in all sorts of ways.

mind if i ask what is wrong with well behaved asians, are they not a good outcome for australia?

Not for Parley. In fact I think it would be better if Australian residents whose origins are Vietnam, Malaysia, Myanmar, Thailand, Singapore, China, Japan, Cambodia, Taiwan and others states are not lumped together as 'Asians' as it demeans their separate cultures. Earlier in this thread a post mentioned some European nations individually, it would be better if the same applied to nations in SE Asia.

Does anyone really listen to what Pauline Hanson has to say? I don't.

Some 9% of Queenslanders obviously do. But besides that the government has been sailing to close to the wind for a considerable period of time. The abuse of foreign investment in the real estate market and 457 over reliance, not to say the huge immigration increase over recent years has all added fire to the people feeling threatened or indeed unable to compete or find themselves out competed in the Sydney housing market in particular.

Hanson has jumped on the anti Muslim bandwagon on top of her anti Asian stance, that was all dominant in the latter 90's. There is certainly a dormant mass, ready to respond. How dangerous time will tell.

Not for Parley. In fact I think it would be better if Australian residents whose origins are Vietnam, Malaysia, Myanmar, Thailand, Singapore, China, Japan, Cambodia, Taiwan and others states are not lumped together as 'Asians' as it demeans their separate cultures. Earlier in this thread a post mentioned some European nations individually, it would be better if the same applied to nations in SE Asia.

I suspect what is referred to are the two dominant source countries being India and China where the numbers come from. Obviously a typical person on the street will be unable to detect an ethnic Chinese being from China, Singapore, Malaysia or Taiwan, nor care much. Once the racial/religious hatred is let out of the bottle, it can be very hard to return.

The former Labor opposition leader then foreign minister and subsequent Governor General, Bill Hayden, said in the early 1980s that Australia was rapidly become a "Eurasian" nation. He was right. As I said, both former PM Rudd and current PM Turnbull have a half Chinese grandchild. No one seems to have thought this odd. Our trade is overwhelmingly with Asia now. However, we are still very bad at teaching Asian languages. Teaching any foreign languages, actually. Our biggest problem is going to be in managing the relationship with China, now our leading trade partner but also the most likely security threat. There is no essential difference between the major parties on that. As a consequence of China's increasing belligerency in the South China Sea, we are moving rapidly closer to Indonesia in all sorts of ways.

Yes he did. Well before time though as the visibility of Asian migrants was still rather low, apart from a few select suburbs, more inclined to be refugees and not then of a critical mass. It wasn't so much a question of being considered odd, just not a question of worthy of great thought to the mass of the population.

Are we really moving close to Indonesia? Recent political goings on have only pointed to the divide between us. Indonesia does not feature high in the immigration stakes, nor student, tourist and few here learn Indonesian as a language, fewer in fact than decades past. I don't see a closer engagement at all. Far more with China, as they have far more influence in most every way.

I suspect what is referred to are the two dominant source countries being India and China where the numbers come from. Obviously a typical person on the street will be unable to detect an ethnic Chinese being from China, Singapore, Malaysia or Taiwan, nor care much. Once the racial/religious hatred is let out of the bottle, it can be very hard to return.

Why do you have to take the line that there is racial or religious hatred at play.

People, me included, want to see balance.

Australia has a white European heritage. I do not want to see that totally obliterated forever and us just become another China.

When schools and suburbs are becoming overwhelmingly Asian that tells me the balance is tilting the wrong way.

I am not going to back down from saying I don't want Australia to become an offshoot of China and just another totally Asian country.

Why do you have to take the line that there is racial or religious hatred at play.

People, me included, want to see balance.

Australia has a white European heritage. I do not want to see that totally obliterated forever and us just become another China.

When schools and suburbs are becoming overwhelmingly Asian that tells me the balance is tilting the wrong way.

I am not going to back down from saying I don't want Australia to become an offshoot of China and just another totally Asian country.

Because that's the way Hanson rolls. The race card is what she largely plays. Grabs headlines and in her former incarceration she changed Howards ' Liberal' government to swing hard right, in order to counter her platform.

I don't hear you complaining about rising Sydney house prices, due in large part to an onslaught of rising Chinese investment. I have been against the laundering of money in Australia for ages and the resulting outcomes in Sydney. You on the other hand gave all appearances of being only concerned with the continuation of ever growing real estate bubbles and seem to recall suggestions of racism of those that critiqued the outcomes.