First Working Holiday Visa

Guest western2014

Guest western2014

Hey all, I have a couple questions I am hoping to get answered.

I am from Canada and just applied for my first working holiday visa. At the end of my application it said there are no further requirements needed of me. However, I then saw the document check list and I am now in the process of getting all the certified documents to upload to the application because I was under the impression I didn't have to submit anything else at that time. Since it will take me a couple weeks to get everything done will I have to repay the $450 visa fee? Or will they just delay my application process??

Thanks

Guest western2014

Thank you so much!

One more question, do you know if they will make me repay the visa fee if I did not submit the documentation? Or will it just cause a delay in my application process?

My partner is candain and has submitted his first WHV about a week ago. we attached all his documentation but they weren't "certified" does anyone know if this will matter? I've heard from others they got approved in 2 hrs with no documentation! we are confused as to what to do next.