Private high schools central Gold Coast?

mum

Previous member here but hadn't logged on in a few years so had to re-register.

I'm just thinking about high schools for my daughter, she's in grade 3 so I hope I haven't left it too late. She's in a state primary but there are no state high schools in our area, Reedy Creek, so am looking at private.

Can anyone give me some reviews of the schools in our area such as Hillcrest, King's, St Andrew's, Marymoutnt and All Saints? I know All Saints is one of the best on the coast so has a huge wait list so she may not have a hope of getting in there anyway. Which ones are the more affordable, value for money etc. Are King's and Hillcrest really religious? I'm Catholic and my daughter is baptised but we are not practicing.

Any infomation on any of these schools would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

My 3 kids go to Kings. We love it. Very good academically with care and individual attention to each pupil. Staff go above and beyond. We can't fault it. It has a strong Christian grounding and that is at the core of everything they do at school which is why we chose it. Sibling discount is small compared with many other private schools if you have more than one child attending. Feel free to message with any questions. I have friends who just took their 2 children out of Hillcrest because they were not happy with how it was run. They now attend Kings and they are much happier.