Belmont, Brisbane ?????????????

Guest davyone1

Guest davyone1

Hi all

Any one Know or heard of Belmont in Brisbane. Ive just signed a contract of employment and the company are giving me a 3 bed appartment in Belmont any info ie:- schools in the area shops etc PLEASE

thanks Dave Julie and tribe

Hi

We live just down the road in carina and the big shopping centre in the area is carindale, our little one goes to nurseries near by and they are well run, but on a whole belmont is a pretty nice place so you should have no probs there

We have lived here for over a year now so getting into the swing of it as in work all week and chill out either at the beach or some where at the weekend.

When do you get here or are you here already.

Piers, Lisa, Evan

Guest davyone1

Hi Peggy

We havn't arrived yet hopefully by the end of the year. As i said we will be moving to Belmont to a 3 bed apartment in a gated village what ever that is ? any ideas. I have signed a contract of employment with a company there and they have been really good and the contract is very good. I'm employed as a heavy equipment mechanic working on mobile cranes. We will be staying in Belmont for about a year and then looking to buy or rent ourselfs as the company are paying for the first year. Belmont seems quite expensive for renting and buying, shall be looking for a 4 bed within 50 km of work which is in Murarrie. I'm aged 44 my wife is 3?, Jake 17, chloe 10 and Tyler 1 and we have another daughter terri who is 19, but won't be coming with us. How old are your kids, how do the schools compare to the UK, and did your kids settle quickly. Hope to hear from you soon

LOL Dave Julie and tribe

Guest brit_Lad_17

Hi i'm jake Daves son and his wife is 39 :biglaugh: and while i'm on here just wondering if their are any good golf clubs around belmont Thanks :cool:

Guest jimrie

THANK YOU Jake for telling everyone my age:wacko: even your dad kept quiet. Your not supposed to tell a ladies age!!!! But i will get u back....:idea: Thinkin........ love mum

(Julie)..

Archived