Sponsorship Opportunities Available In Australia

Guest adamB

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

I am having 5yrs of experience in manufacturing domain with organization with global presence. As far as my SAP experience is concerned I am having 3 years of work experience .Moreover I am a certified SAP PP Consultant presently working in Malaysia, One of the leading SAP Solution providers in South-East Asia as SAP Logistics consultant handling PP/QM & MM at helpdesk. I have done one implementation in PP module. & currently doing one in PP-PI & QM at Malaysia.

I am looking for new oppurtunities in Australia.As far as work authorization for Australia is concerned, I need an sponsorship for the same

Please advice.

I am having 5yrs of experience in manufacturing domain with organization with global presence. As far as my SAP experience is concerned I am having 3 years of work experience .Moreover I am a certified SAP PP Consultant presently working in Malaysia, One of the leading SAP Solution providers in South-East Asia as SAP Logistics consultant handling PP/QM & MM at helpdesk. I have done one implementation in PP module. & currently doing one in PP-PI & QM at Malaysia.

I am looking for new oppurtunities in Australia.As far as work authorization for Australia is concerned, I need an sponsorship for the same

Please advice.

Vivek

• 4 weeks later...
Guest kelly1968red

Hi May, We are planning to go over to Australia in the new year 2010. We are planning to go over on a student guardian visa, as our son wants to start college there on feb/march 2010. Therefore if he gets in a College we can apply for a guardian visa for ourselves. We have been told it can be a very expensive way of doing it, but if it works then we will do that. When we get over there we will look for a sponsorship asap, then apply for a permanent residency, we hope.

It will be costly, paying for rent, two school fees, etc. But if my husband gets a sponsorship, i am not sure how long the paperwork would take, until we become permanent.

Would you know how long the procedure takes!!!

Please can you help, your help will be appreciated.

Sue and Tony

Guest sandytindell

hi adam, i will be finishing my nvq level 2 joiner apprenticeship this year and looking to move 2 oz end of this year or start of next year. mainly done 1st and 2nd fix, loft conversions, kitchens. whats my chances of getting sponsored or where 2 look 2 get a sponsor

cheers sandy

Guest Chocolatetrish

Hi Adam

Do u know whether there is any sponsorships available for guillotine operator within print finishing??? My husband has been working within this industry for 9 years and has alot of experience although no qualifications can be gained in this area.

Any help much appreciated

Trish

Hi Adam,

I ma actually looking for a company to sponsor me.

I'm a Personnel Officer and i have 4 years of working experience. I am even willing to pay all visa expenses.

Can you refer me to some agencies who provide this can of service?

Hello Vickyrainbow

Did you have any luck as I am in sam profession (9 years HR Admin but Personnel Officer is same as what I am doing at the mo)

Kelly3:wink:

Guest JAN GRANT

Hi Adam

My wife is a nurse and we are coming out to Brisbane on a sponsorship visa, I am an injection moulding technician with 25 years experience, how will I find a post relevant to my experience?

Any advice really helpfull.

Dave & Jan

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Adam, I've sent you an email with our C.Vs on it but wanted to check that you have received it. I am a Practice Manager for a firm of Accountants and my Husband is a Landscape Gardener, neither of us have full qualifications but have plenty of experience and we are desperately trying to find an employer sponsorship in Queensland. Thanks for any help/advice you can give us.

Guest damon w

i am based in the uk and self employed could you give me a idea of whether my trade is wanted and the demand for it please, i have various qualifications

• Web design with dreamweaver OCR level 2,
  • Adobe photoshop OCR level 2
  • Emarketing and persuasive content level 4
  • XHTML,CSS and web standards level 4
  • City and guilds level 2 english and maths
  • City and guilds 7303 ptlls (teaching adults post compulsary education in web design) level 3
  • Microsoft word 2003
  • Microsoft powerpoint 2003
  • Microsoft excel 2003

and just in the process of doing MCPD (microsoft certified professional developer) which is asp.net technologies.

Also how does it work because i am self employed in the uk.

any advice would be appreciated thanks Damon:biggrin:

Guest jakegem

Hi Adam,

We are looking for any sponsorship opportunities in queensland for either a carpenter or pharmacy technician...can you help

ta

Jake & gem

Guest jakegem

Hi adam,

we are looking for any opportunities for a carpenter or pharmacy technician (queensland if poss)

can you help?...

Ta

Jake & Gem

Guest jakegem

Hi Adam,

Me and my boyfriend are looking for sponsorship opportunities for a carpenter for Pharmacy Technicianin QLD if possible

can you help?...

Ta

Gem & Jake

I am looking for a company to sponsor me as a shoe repairer,key cutter,engraver. I have been in this trade for 19 years and for the last 9 years I have been self employed. I can email you a c.v but is there a certain way of doing this or is it just a letter explaining my work history. Thanks

Guest fezbro

Hi

I'm a very experienced IT all rounder. We have been granted our PR visa, so I'm looking for employment. We don't lang in Oz until June, but the sooner I can secure work, the better...

I have a HND in Computing, my MCSE in Windows 2000 & 2003, Microsoft Certified DBA, and currently studying for my CCNA.

I've been involved in IT all my working career, from development work, management, project technical support, DR planning and support (hardware and software).

If anyone knows of any roles that are going, it would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Chris

• 3 weeks later...

i am looking to start my application for a visa and although i am not on your skills list ,iwould be grateful if you would no any agencies who would be willing to sponsor or are looking for motor mechanics, i have 18 years trade experiece thank you lindsay fairhurst

Guest The Pom Queen

Hi

Sorry for not replying sooner I have been away on vacation. Please feel free to pm me and I will pass on contacts.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest jenkins21

Hi Adam,

I was just wondering if you could help me. Myself and my girlfriend are considering coming over to Australia on a Working Holiday Visa but if we could get a sponsorship visa than that would be great.

I'm a fully qualified Scaffolder with 5 years experience and (served 3 years service in the Parachute Regiment (Army) if this helps the matter).

My girlfriend works in the Business community. Her job role intitles a lot of administration work, dealing with suppliers and meeting deadlines as she works for a mail order company. She has a diploma in Business and I.T.

I hope you can help or give us both some advice

Thank you

Paul

• 2 weeks later...
Guest burnsb

Hi Adam,

we are arriving in Brisbane on the 29th June 09. My husband is a Cnc operator/ Miller and works in the Aeronautical industry . He is also a qualified Boilermaker and worked as one in Adelaide from 1990 to 1997. I was wondering if you knew of any job opportunities.

Thanks

Bernadette

• 4 weeks later...
Guest scubydoo

Hi,

I am a vehicle bodysprayer/repairer, do yo have any jobs in this area?

I am looking for a 2 year sponsorship to start within the next 3-4months.

If not can you recommend anyone who could help me out with work?

I am looking for work around the Tewantin, Noosa, Coolum, Maroochydore areas.

Thanks

Chris

• 4 months later...
Guest deniro5

Hi, I'm looking for possible job sponsorship, I'm an medical engineer (electrical) and require sponsorship to emigrate any help would be much appreciated.

regards

Archived