190 processing times

Hi all,

We submitted our application for the 190 on the 7th February 2016, we were contacted by a CO to get our medicals and police checks done, we uploaded these on the 19th March and have been waiting since, no further correspondence from CO and no visa grant. The processing time for a 190 visa on immi is 3 months. Now I know the processing time is just a guideline and some take less time to process and some take longer.

My question is, is the 3 months from when I submitted the application or from when I uploaded the info the CO asked for. My 3 months was up on the 7th May if the count down begins from when application was submitted. How many of you have received your grants who submitted applications in February?

TY

Hi cjenky,

We lodged 190 NSW VISA on 23/02/2016, and then CO contacted me for police checks, medicals and From 80 which I submitted 11/4/2016. Would have front loaded if I had known more about the process.

Hoping it won’t be too long now until we hear. I’m going on worst case scenario that the process starts over form the last time you submit something, so I’m working from 11th April but that could be wrong.

Constantly and nervously checking emails every time my phone goes off driving me mad!

Hi cjenky & Pommie679

I also applied on Feb 7th and had my 190 visa granted this week - happy days!! Full details below.

Hopefully not too much longer for you guys to wait - I know what you mean about checking emails!!!

Good luck and fingers crossed they'll come through soon xx

Hi cjenky & Pommie679

I also applied on Feb 7th and had my 190 visa granted this week - happy days!! Full details below.

Hopefully not too much longer for you guys to wait - I know what you mean about checking emails!!!

Good luck and fingers crossed they'll come through soon xx

Congratulations!! Hopefully wont be too much longer for us then? I find the waiting the most difficult part of the whole process (Well the wait for Vetassess was pretty bad too.....17 weeks)

I don't know how many times a day I check my emails its that many (which is pointless as the Aussies are asleep when im checking during the day duh!!) I also hate when Fridays come around as I think damn ive got to wait the weekend now lol

Hope you get your grant soon Pommie679 fingers crossed x

O wow many congratulations cjenky on the visa grant that’s really brilliant news and happy birthday!

That birthday pressie is going to take some beating today - double celebration today then :D

Sadly no news here, but looking at when you submitted your PCC and Meds 18/3, I’m nearly a month behind you being 11/4 so hopefully I’ll hear something fairly soon. Keeping everything crossed..

Do you have any plans or idea of when you’re going to make the move?

Once again really pleased for you. xx

Thanks, not sure yet, were planning on a validation trip in November but other than that no concrete plans at the minute, my heads still in a whirl to think about anything. Fingers crossed you get your grant soon x

• 1 month later...

Hi

We applied for 190 NSW visa on 5th April and got allocated a case officer on the 10th of May with request for Medicals, police checks and Form 80 attached. All requested documents submitted on 7th of June.

Our migration agents informs that it may take 3-4 weeks from date of uploading all documents to get a final response.

Anyone applied for 190 in April/May/June & waiting? Fingers crossed for good news soon.

Hi faithmove7, it’s been 10 weeks today since I uploaded the requested medicals, police checks and Form 80 (time line below). I’m still waiting a decision, hopefully not too much longer to wait as I believe they aim to process 190 within 12 weeks.

A 3-4 week wait would have been nice..

Keeping everything crossed for everyone, and keep us posted when you hear x

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hi

We applied for 190 NSW visa on 5th April and got allocated a case officer on the 10th of May with request for Medicals, police checks and Form 80 attached. All requested documents submitted on 7th of June.

Our migration agents informs that it may take 3-4 weeks from date of uploading all documents to get a final response.

Anyone applied for 190 in April/May/June & waiting? Fingers crossed for good news soon.

Our Visa was granted yesterday. It took just over 6 weeks from uploading the extra info... So excited !!!!

I know !! Our agent rang about 11am to tell us but the email arrived around 3am.. I was just pottering around the house nursing a poorly child on my day off!!! when the call came. The excitement cured him instantly Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...