When does Queensland release new CSOL lists

SARAH1974

Hi everyone - been reading all the invaluable information on this site as well as working with a migration agent. I have one simple question I hope can be answered. Our migration agent has said that new CSOL lists are usually published in July. Does anyone know when Queensland is due to publish the 16/17 list and also when it has been published in the past? At the moment my OH job is on SA's CSOL but we ideally want to go to Queensland so may get everything ready in the hope it will be added to the list come July.

Thanks!

The CSOL itself which is a government list is updated every July 1 along with the SOL. The state lists are often updated about this time, though the states can and do change them when ever they want.

If you are eligible for a state, there is no legal requirement to actually live in that state - only a moral requirement. My advice therefore is that if you can meet all the requirements for getting state sponsorship now, I would as particularly occupations that only have one state sponsoring, could drop off the actual CSOL. Do though check any special requirements that the state imposes as SA often has special requirements.

Hi everyone - been reading all the invaluable information on this site as well as working with a migration agent. I have one simple question I hope can be answered. Our migration agent has said that new CSOL lists are usually published in July. Does anyone know when Queensland is due to publish the 16/17 list and also when it has been published in the past? At the moment my OH job is on SA's CSOL but we ideally want to go to Queensland so may get everything ready in the hope it will be added to the list come July.

Thanks!

What occupation code is it? SA often has conditions when it offers sponsorship.

To your question, as VS has said, Queensland does not have a CSOL that is a federal government list. The states just have sponsorship lists and these can be updated at any time.