Chest Xray already done.

saazstha

Hello All,

Seeking suggestions and ideas on my case. I have been invited for 189 Independent Skilled Migration and I am waiting for a case officer to be assigned. My case is a little different, My wife is 21 weeks pregnant now and she hasn't done the medicals under HAP id yet. I am through with everything. Its generally not recommended that pregnant women do Xrays and we too arent willing to do it. But around 4 months back my wife was having hayfever which caused her intense coughing. Our GP recommended doing Chest Xray and something was seen in her chest and our GP sent us to the TB Centre. The TB Centre took all the tests and did one more Chest Xray and gave us a letter saying no TB nothing at all.

Now my concern is since she has done enough Xrays and we have all the reports and with a supporting letter from the TB Centre, Department of Health, can by any chance the CXRay in the medicals requirement of my Wife be waived and only other tests could be done...

Please share any similar cases you had..

Thanks

Sagar

Didn't we have this conversation four days ago? In that four days you could have done as suggested and just ring the clinic and ask them.

You probably won't find anyone in the exact same situation as this is a forum with mainly Poms and TB is virtually unheard of in the UK.

• Like 1