Lahore Bombing - Many children among the dead

wine o'clock?

No. This night is devoid of the good drop. Tomorrow on the other hand... I'll be seeing things clearly again. :)

We all live wherever we feel the most smug, I mean, snug.

Just like Star Wars you've got to rebel against the dark forces... :)

I spoke to God on Sunday night and He/She answered. You just have to listen hard and be open to hearing His/Her reply.

Are you one of these feminists who thinks God is a woman ?

Now they are nutty. Changing God's gender to suit themselves.

I want it all, and I want it now.

School night! Lemon lime bitters (diet)

Good one. Diet soft drink after pigging out on huge cheesecakes and overdosing on chocolate.

Are you one of those nutty men who believes your imaginary god is a man?

My Brain Hurts!

Are you one of those nutty men who believes your imaginary god is a man?

I suppose the great thing about having an imaginary friend is you can make it whatever suits you lol

Loving life in Gods Country. Woohoo, look at me. 

When you say 'God' I get the feeling you have a fixed idea of what 'God' is looks like/represents....have you ever considered a different concept?

I don't really have any preconceived god looks like really as it is no more real to me than the inhabitants of middle Earth. To me the concept that anything created everything is just absurd.

Good one. Diet soft drink after pigging out on huge cheesecakes and overdosing on chocolate.

I know, I save calories that way. I've been on low carb for the last ten days in prep for the next visitors and accompanied eating out:)

God has no gender Parley. God is you, God is me.

what about me???

Now I mean no offense by this but what a crock lol. That actually makes no sense whatsoever.

Well my god says that God's gender is irrelevant...

And my god's a male.

No opposite is inferior to its other half. Is night inferior to day? Irrelevant. They are part of the same creation. Men have been looking to women for subversion for centuries.. and we have been a willing participant. Nothing to do with God. More than anything it's been men playing god.. not the other way around.

If there is a god.. it is unlikely to look at any part of its creation as weak. Certainly not one half of all living things...

My god says that it's not the size of your bicep that makes you strong.. it's the strength of your character, your courage and conviction.

And since women have been brutalized by men for centuries, I would say most women are stronger than men and certainly more forgiving.

Edited by speakeasy

Thank-you for highlighting this EM.

It was suggested that it received far less media coverage than the Brussels bombing. It did indeed receive far less coverage here (UK). Yes, it was the leader story when it happened, but it did not swamp the media on every channel as did the European atrocity.

Unfortunately I have to agree with one poster: the 'Paki' is of little interest to the West....

......something proved by the direction this thread took. The Pakistani victims are forgotten in debate of belief/non belief.

Who cares?

Thank-you for highlighting this EM.

It was suggested that it received far less media coverage than the Brussels bombing. It did indeed receive far less coverage here (UK). Yes, it was the leader story when it happened, but it did not swamp the media on every channel as did the European atrocity.

Unfortunately I have to agree with one poster: the 'Paki' is of little interest to the West....

......something proved by the direction this thread took. The Pakistani victims are forgotten in debate of belief/non belief.

Who cares?

QED mate, QED

My Brain Hurts!

Well my god says that God's gender is irrelevant...

And my god's a male.

No opposite is inferior to its other half. Is night inferior to day? Irrelevant. They are part of the same creation. Men have been looking to women for subversion for centuries.. and we have been a willing participant. Nothing to do with God. More than anything it's been men playing god.. not the other way around.

If there is a god.. it is unlikely to look at any part of its creation as weak. Certainly not one half of all living things...

My god says that it's not the size of your bicep that makes you strong.. it's the strength of your character, your courage and conviction.

And since women have been brutalized by men for centuries, I would say most women are stronger than men and certainly more forgiving.

That is all beside the point.

If you are a Christian you will have read the Bible and the words of Jesus.

Jesus always referred to God as being his Father.

The Lord's Prayer starts with Our Father.

So for some women to decide that God is female is a bit nutty as I said in my post.

I think upon successfully meditating on the expansiveness of time and space.. You will feel anything but frail.

But you may gain a greater sense of disbelief.

Then again a bolt of enlightenment may strike.......

Like this one...

680x588_1438945254.jpg

Edited by gee13

"Once you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth." :biggrin:

Not true when they are all Islamic extremists doing it in the name of their religion.

Still if you like to live in denial....

[h=1]Study: 450 of 452 suicide attacks in 2015 carried out by Muslim extremists[/h]

Not true when they are all Islamic extremists doing it in the name of their religion.

Still if you like to live in denial....

It seems you still don't quite GET it...

"Once you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth." :biggrin:

It seems you still don't quite GET it...

You seem surprised.

That is all beside the point.

If you are a Christian you will have read the Bible and the words of Jesus.

Jesus always referred to God as being his Father.

The Lord's Prayer starts with Our Father.

So for some women to decide that God is female is a bit nutty as I said in my post.

Just an indication that the bible was written in a highly patriachal society as many places still are today. It would have been inconceivable to the men that wrote the bible to worship a female deity.

Timeline: 309/100 Sent 7/8/13, Money Taken 9/8/13, CO appointed 3/9/13. Med 3/12/13. Police check 4/12/13. VISA GRANTED 8/4/14, Subclass100. Recce August 2014. Arrived 30 July 2015.

Those who wrote the bible could make god whatever gender they wanted, obviously at that time a female god would have been totally inconceivable anyway. If the book was written today they would make god a transgender single parent.

You seem surprised.

Totally...