ali

Johan Cruyff had died

My very first footballing hero, I remember being so very excited when being taken to a Holland game to watch him play. Sad news

I just want PIO to be a happy place where people are nice to each other and unicorns poop rainbows

My very first footballing hero, I remember being so very excited when being taken to a Holland game to watch him play. Sad news

me too.. I remember all the kids would want to be johan cruyff when we played football over the park. and he was always the top trump in top trumps.

Great player, RIP.....heavy smoker, always had a fag in his mouth every time I seen him on the TV, was in lung cancer?

Drinking rum before 11am does not make you an alcoholic, it makes you pirate..

Shame he never won the world cup with holland .. came close though...

"Once you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth." :biggrin:

Remember him against Germany, that Holland team were the best technical team ever

Yes but total football couldnt cope with salsa football of Brazil or Argentina.

"Once you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth." :biggrin:

Yes but total football couldnt cope with salsa football of Brazil or Argentina.

Brazil yes, but Argentina no

Never heard of him but it's been on the news this morning on TV and radio so I'm wondering why he has suddenly become so important.

Great player, RIP.....heavy smoker, always had a fag in his mouth every time I seen him on the TV, was in lung cancer?

Yes it was, he stopped smoking in the 90's when he had a heart scare - but damage already done I think.-

I just want PIO to be a happy place where people are nice to each other and unicorns poop rainbows

Never heard of him but it's been on the news this morning on TV and radio so I'm wondering why he has suddenly become so important.

Really? Are you not into world football? Even my 16 year old son knows who he was.