Patphillips47

Belgian Airport Attack

Actually no. From a psychological standpoint, they had just the opposite. They actually felt inferior and had an intense need to show (due to their emperors imperialistic ambitions) that the "small yellow man" can dominate the "big white man" They were "barbaric" because their culture told them that a defeated enemy who lived, were not worthy of being treated as humans. Their culture dictated their behaviour which modern day rhetoric incites us to accept, as opposed to the Germans who were (supposedly) Christians and had no excuse for their behaviour

Delete "small yellow man" and replace with, "disenfranchised, unemployed, muslim youth, indoctrinated not by "emperor" but by Mufti. replace Japan with Saudi Arabia...................yep............Great Britain's ally funding ISIS, and if the truth be known actually founding it.........I've never been a conspiracy theorist but as I've posted way back when it all started, satellite intelligence is so "on the ball" and the west knew when ISIS were moving in convoy........why weren't they wiped out before they ever had a chance to develop?................Because they're Sunni? Because Turkey is Sunni? Because Sunnis fight Shias (Iran)? Because the biggest Sunni nation (Saudi) is the major competitor to Iran and also has major arms contracts with the west?

Japanese soldiers were probably the best fighting units since wars began.

Edited by Perthbum

Drinking rum before 11am does not make you an alcoholic, it makes you pirate..

Oh no you didn't ....you intimitated that I said many Kurds were in Isis ....read your own posts

I will post my post what you replied to me, let people judge what you said.

quote_icon.png Originally Posted by Perthbum viewpost-right.png

they fight IS as a unit, women are on the frontline with men.....the majority of IS fighters are from western first world countries and have no faith to talk of and probably never ever read the Koran, it's a myth that they are scared of being killed by a women as the majority done believe in the afterlife anyway. The Kurds are braver people than the scum they are trying to rid Syria of, they defeated is in kobane even though they were outnumbered.

bunbury61

Rubbish ...you need to read and watch more

...there is a smattering of westerners ,most are Kurdish .

And I.s ARE petrified of being shot and killed by a woman .

Before you post ,polish up on your I formation .i don't post without having a grain of information .i read a lot and wat h various news channels and documentaries .

Well I REALLY hate to say it but Bunbury you did actually say that lol

Loving life in Gods Country. Woohoo, look at me. 

I will post my post what you replied to me, let people judge what you said.

quote_icon.png Originally Posted by Perthbum viewpost-right.png

they fight IS as a unit, women are on the frontline with men.....the majority of IS fighters are from western first world countries and have no faith to talk of and probably never ever read the Koran, it's a myth that they are scared of being killed by a women as the majority done believe in the afterlife anyway. The Kurds are braver people than the scum they are trying to rid Syria of, they defeated is in kobane even though they were outnumbered.

bunbury61

Rubbish ...you need to read and watch more

...there is a smattering of westerners ,most are Kurdish .

And I.s ARE petrified of being shot and killed by a woman .

Before you post ,polish up on your I formation .i don't post without having a grain of information .i read a lot and wat h various news channels and documentaries .

the writing highlighted in my post is me talking about the ypg ...look again

Edited by calNgary
removed personal comment

BUT I DONT FEEL AFRAID

AS LONG AS I GAZE AT

WATERLOO SUNSET

IAM IN PARADISE

There is a smattering of westerners but most are Kurdish ( ypg ) ....isis are terrified of women ( ypg ) ...read my post again...

BUT I DONT FEEL AFRAID

AS LONG AS I GAZE AT

WATERLOO SUNSET

IAM IN PARADISE

Now read I again ....

BUT I DONT FEEL AFRAID

AS LONG AS I GAZE AT

WATERLOO SUNSET

IAM IN PARADISE

Now read I again ....

There is a smattering of westerners ,but most are Kurdish COMMA .....and I.s of being shot by a woman

BUT I DONT FEEL AFRAID

AS LONG AS I GAZE AT

WATERLOO SUNSET

IAM IN PARADISE

That duumy ,the writing highlighted in my post is me talking about the ypg ...look again

Just looked , errr nope, you ain't getting out of this one....you replied to the highlighted sections, I never mentioned the YPG.

and please keep the insults down mate, don't be a cyber warrior.

Edited by Perthbum

Just looked , errr nope, you ain't getting out of this one....you replied to the highlighted sections, I never mentioned the YPG.

and please keep the insults down mate, don't be a cyber warrior.

As I said pb ,you are twisting my post ...if ever you fancy that pint ,you know where I am

BUT I DONT FEEL AFRAID

AS LONG AS I GAZE AT

WATERLOO SUNSET

IAM IN PARADISE

Actually no. From a psychological standpoint, they had just the opposite. They actually felt inferior and had an intense need to show (due to their emperors imperialistic ambitions) that the "small yellow man" can dominate the "big white man" They were "barbaric" because their culture told them that a defeated enemy who lived, were not worthy of being treated as humans. Their culture dictated their behaviour which modern day rhetoric incites us to accept, as opposed to the Germans who were (supposedly) Christians and had no excuse for their behaviour

Delete "small yellow man" and replace with, "disenfranchised, unemployed, muslim youth, indoctrinated not by "emperor" but by Mufti. replace Japan with Saudi Arabia...................yep............Great Britain's ally funding ISIS, and if the truth be known actually founding it.........I've never been a conspiracy theorist but as I've posted way back when it all started, satellite intelligence is so "on the ball" and the west knew when ISIS were moving in convoy........why weren't they wiped out before they ever had a chance to develop?................Because they're Sunni? Because Turkey is Sunni? Because Sunnis fight Shias (Iran)? Because the biggest Sunni nation (Saudi) is the major competitor to Iran and also has major arms contracts with the west?

Quality post jd ,cant argue with any of that ....spot on about Saudi Arabia ....

If a mosque springs up for example in Brisbane ,at the cost of £5 million ,where do you think the money is coming from ?

BUT I DONT FEEL AFRAID

AS LONG AS I GAZE AT

WATERLOO SUNSET

IAM IN PARADISE

Excellent article. One of my concerns is that certain agencies see every act of terrorism as a means to expand general surveillance and control over the whole population. History may look back on the last 50 year period as a golden age of personal freedom. George Orwell's '1984' may yet materialise albeit a few decades late.

Timeline: 309/100 Sent 7/8/13, Money Taken 9/8/13, CO appointed 3/9/13. Med 3/12/13. Police check 4/12/13. VISA GRANTED 8/4/14, Subclass100. Recce August 2014. Arrived 30 July 2015.

Just goes to show the inherent danger in too much freedom.

Europe is paying the consequences for being too lax that is for sure.

I want it all, and I want it now.

Trump and Cruz trying to outdo each other with macho rhetoric

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/273970-trump-calls-for-muslim-patrols-torture-in-wake-of-brussels-attacks

At some point we need to determine what sort of society we are defending and whether the price of defending the system will come at the expense of a free and humane society. I sense a tipping point is starting to be reached and the terrorists are finally going to achieve their goals as reason gives way to hyperbole.

Timeline: 309/100 Sent 7/8/13, Money Taken 9/8/13, CO appointed 3/9/13. Med 3/12/13. Police check 4/12/13. VISA GRANTED 8/4/14, Subclass100. Recce August 2014. Arrived 30 July 2015.

Excellent article. One of my concerns is that certain agencies see every act of terrorism as a means to expand general surveillance and control over the whole population. History may look back on the last 50 year period as a golden age of personal freedom. George Orwell's '1984' may yet materialise albeit a few decades late.

Already materialised sometime ago

"Once you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth." :biggrin:

Already materialised sometime ago

You ain't seen nothin' yet. They are just getting warmed up.

Quality post jd ,cant argue with any of that ....spot on about Saudi Arabia ....

If a mosque springs up for example in Brisbane ,at the cost of £5 million ,where do you think the money is coming from ?

where do you think it's coming from?

As I said pb ,you are twisting my post ...if ever you fancy that pint ?,you know where I am

Is this a veiled attempt of us meeting for a punchup? Why would I try and batter someone l argue with on the Internet ? How old are you anyway.

Is this a veiled attempt of us meeting for a punchup? Why would I try and batter someone l argue with on the Internet ? How old are you anyway.

You remind me of a playground bully, nobody except you mentioned punchup. How old are you anyway, must be quite young to still live with parents. Do they know what you get up to on the Internet, maybe they should exercise some parental controls on the PC.

Flights booked for Sydney 29/09/2015 :cool:

You remind me of a playground bully, nobody except you mentioned punchup. How old are you anyway, must be quite young to still live with parents. Do they know what you get up to on the Internet, maybe they should exercise some parental controls on the PC.

When some says " you know where I live" you have to be one dumb ass not to know what it means

When some says " you know where I live" you have to be one dumb ass not to know what it means

He didn't say that though did he? Now if he had said, "I know where you live" then that could be construed as a threat.

See my art here: https://kevindickinsonfineartphot.smugmug.com/

Copies free to PIO members. PM me for details.

where do you think it's coming from?

Let me just say for the record ,I have given up with you .

These are not constructive debates.

Its like a pantomime ...." Oh yes you did "...." Oh no you didn't ".

You are not putting up posts for a debate .

You are putting up posts to get a reaction .

So you can then react to that reaction .

Round and around we go .

Read my response to jds post ,the answer is in the post .

You are becoming tiring .

BUT I DONT FEEL AFRAID

AS LONG AS I GAZE AT

WATERLOO SUNSET

IAM IN PARADISE

Very much the case. The subjection of citizens by state in response to such atrocities. Thing being of course that many will even desire it. This is all part of the objective of these attacks. It should be resisted at all costs.