Patphillips47

Belgian Airport Attack

1 percent

...in surveys where anonymity was guaranteed ...try again

BUT I DONT FEEL AFRAID

AS LONG AS I GAZE AT

WATERLOO SUNSET

IAM IN PARADISE

That's fair comment gee .....you better ask the likes of Perthbum .....this is where the whole region gets complicated.

Turkey is an ally ,but has without question assisted I.S ...buying its stolen oil and having use of its borders .

The Kurdish YPG are the alleged perpetrators of this atrocity ,are actually considered a terrorist organisation ,but are an ally of the Wes and spearheading the fight against I.s.

The YPG have a unique way of dealing with I..S ,they let their women lead the fighting .

I.s fighters believe if they are shot and killed by a woman ,they wont go to heaven ...its true .

And these women are fearsome and battle hardened...

.kurds as well as many westerners I cluding poles and Canadians .

So its a complicated sition ,are the ypg ,our allies or terrorists

Are the Turks ,our nato allies ,or just another muslim country that hates us ?

BUT I DONT FEEL AFRAID

AS LONG AS I GAZE AT

WATERLOO SUNSET

IAM IN PARADISE

That's fair comment gee .....you better ask the likes of Perthbum .....this is where the whole region gets complicated.

Turkey is an ally ,but has without question assisted I.S ...buying its stolen oil and having use of its borders .

The Kurdish YPG are the alleged perpetrators of this atrocity ,are actually considered a terrorist organisation ,but are an ally of the Wes and spearheading the fight against I.s.

The YPG have a unique way of dealing with I..S ,they let their women lead the fighting .

I.s fighters believe if they are shot and killed by a woman ,they wont go to heaven ...its true .

Its a complex situation yes, theres a lot more going on than what is selectively reported. Unfortunately the propaganda machines will again milk this tragedy for their own gain.

"Once you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth." :biggrin:

they fight IS as a unit, women are on the frontline with men.....the majority of IS fighters are from western first world countries and have no faith to talk of and probably never ever read the Koran, it's a myth that they are scared of being killed by a women as the majority done believe in the afterlife anyway. The Kurds are braver people than the scum they are trying to rid Syria of, they defeated is in kobane even though they were outnumbered.

Edited by Perthbum

Drinking rum before 11am does not make you an alcoholic, it makes you pirate..

And the other question is ...if it all blew up in the middle east ,where would turkeys loyalties lie .....would be as a member ,with nato ,allied with the united states ,Britain and Australia or not ?

BUT I DONT FEEL AFRAID

AS LONG AS I GAZE AT

WATERLOO SUNSET

IAM IN PARADISE

Rubbish

they fight IS as a unit, women are on the frontline with men.....the majority of IS fighters are from western first world countries and have no faith to talk of and probably never ever read the Koran, it's a myth that they are scared of being killed by a women as the majority done believe in the afterlife anyway. The Kurds are braver people than the scum they are trying to rid Syria of, they defeated is in kobane even though they were outnumbered.

Rubbish ...you need to read and watch more

...there is a smattering of westerners ,most are Kurdish .

And I.s ARE petrified of being shot and killed by a woman .

Before you post ,polish up on your I formation .i don't post without having a grain of information .i read a lot and wat h various news channels and documentaries .

BUT I DONT FEEL AFRAID

AS LONG AS I GAZE AT

WATERLOO SUNSET

IAM IN PARADISE

Rubbish

Before you post ,polish up on your I formation .i don't post without having a grain of information .i read a lot and wat h various news channels and documentaries .

Ok ..anyone reading this post ...type into google " are Isis fighters afraid of being killed by a woman "....thank you

BUT I DONT FEEL AFRAID

AS LONG AS I GAZE AT

WATERLOO SUNSET

IAM IN PARADISE

Rubbish

Garbage, who told you they wer scared of being killed by a women

when most come from European countries....you re in like so many with silly myths

SHARE / EMBED: facebook twitter

EXIT

[h=2]SHARE THIS CARD STACK.[/h]

facebook twitter

[h=2]The 7 biggest myths about ISIS[/h]EDITED BY ZACK BEAUCHAMP

NOV 15, 2015, 11:56A

Ahmad al-Rubaye/AFP/Getty Images

• <

CARD 6 OF 9

>
    [h=2]Myth #6: ISIS is afraid of female soldiers[/h]Some have claimed that ISIS is really afraid of fighting all-female Kurdish military units. The theory is that ISIS fighters believe that if a woman kills you, you don't get to go to paradise.
    The truth is that ISIS' approach to women is much more complicated — and troubling — than Western stereotypes about Islamists would suggest. ISIS has its own female brigades, and the group uses them to enforce its deeply misogynistic ideology.

Rubbish

Most of ISIS are Kurds, are you kidding me.

http://www.rferl.mobi/a/foreign-fighters-syria-iraq-is-isis-isil-infographic/26584940.html

Garbage, who told you they wer scared of being killed by a women

when most come from European countries....you re in like so many with silly myths

Call it up on google ...and then come back to the board .....i have seen ,read,and heard it on numerous occasions .

Look it up from various news sources ...You may learn something

BUT I DONT FEEL AFRAID

AS LONG AS I GAZE AT

WATERLOO SUNSET

IAM IN PARADISE

Where did I say that .....i know far about the situation than you will ever know ...iam fully aware that the Kurdish ypg are at war with Isis .....read my posts again ...you may learn something

BUT I DONT FEEL AFRAID

AS LONG AS I GAZE AT

WATERLOO SUNSET

IAM IN PARADISE

Call it up on google ...and then come back to the board .....i have seen ,read,and heard it on numerous occasions .

Look it up from various news sources ...You may learn something

Did you look t my links.....do it, it might enlighten you, don't belive myths .

Where did I say that .....i know far about the situation than you will ever know ...iam fully aware that the Kurdish ypg are at war with Isis .....read my posts again ...you may learn something

Post 158 have a look, you int got clue what is really going on if it isn't in the dimly mail

Why would Isis fighters who come from all over Europe and were former drinkers smokers party goers and normal western kids before being radicalised be scared of women fighters? Most don't believe in anything....don't be stupid enough to believe silly myths from the likes of the daily fail

Why would Isis fighters who come from all over Europe and were former drinkers smokers party goers and normal western kids before being radicalised be scared of women fighters? Most don't believe in anything....don't be stupid enough to believe silly myths from the likes of the daily fail

I just had a look at your box.com list ..is this a pro Isis website ?...is this where you are getting your information ?

Once again ,and for the record ,where did I say the western media source was the daily mail ?

LOOK IT UP ON LINE AND COME BACK TO ME ...i suggest anyone else reading the post ,have a look ...are Isis fighters scared of being shot by a woman "...if its in the daily mail ot I made it up ,I will retract the statement

BUT I DONT FEEL AFRAID

AS LONG AS I GAZE AT

WATERLOO SUNSET

IAM IN PARADISE

Oh so they are all former ,drinkers party goers and smokers now ..

Another sweeping statement

BUT I DONT FEEL AFRAID

AS LONG AS I GAZE AT

WATERLOO SUNSET

IAM IN PARADISE

Post 158 have a look, you int got clue what is really going on if it isn't in the dimly mail

I don't read the daily mail ...next.

You really should stick to the debate .

LOOK IT UP

BUT I DONT FEEL AFRAID

AS LONG AS I GAZE AT

WATERLOO SUNSET

IAM IN PARADISE

Oh so they are all former ,drinkers party goers and smokers now ..

Another sweeping statement

Have you read the links I gave you...educate yourself.

I don't read the daily mail ...next.

You really should stick to the debate .

LOOK IT UP

Look again, you said most Isis were Kurds, read it again.

Look again, you said most Isis were Kurds, read it again.
Where ? ...put my post up ...i did Sa the ypg were spearheading the fight against I.s .Put my post up

BUT I DONT FEEL AFRAID

AS LONG AS I GAZE AT

WATERLOO SUNSET

IAM IN PARADISE