Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

One Way Emigration Insurance

1 post in this topic

[img2=right][/img2]We've been asked a few times on the forum about situations where regular travel insurance won't cover you.


In those circumstances, we recommend a specialist provider such as Go Walkabout.


* If you're emigrating overseas, Go Walkabout offer one way Travel Insurance providing cover up to 90 days from UK Departure.


* They offer travel insurance cover for travellers over 65. Cover for medical conditions.


* Go Walkabout travel insurance provide cover for student, gap year travellers and backpackers. Extreme sports and activities cover available.


* For pets, they offer specialist one way emigration insurance for your cat or dog’s journey plus 36 hours upon arrival.


Find out more information at

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0