kellyjamie

Automotive Technician _ Sponsorship available

Hi Guys,

Im working for an automotive recruiter and we have a role available for a qualified motor mechanic in Brisbane who is willing to sponsor you. This is a large national company who have dealerships all over the country. They are looking at possibly 2 roles as this workshop is growing extremely fast. They are a great company to work for and this specific Service Manager is a top bloke. If anyone is interested please pm me asap.

YOU MUST BE QUALIFIED AND READY TO GET THE BALL ROLLING

Thanks

Kelly

LIVE.....LAUGH....... DREAM.........LOVE

What area is the actual job in?

Cal x

If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don't ask, the answer is always no. If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place...

If you get a chance,take it, If it changes your life,let it. Nobody said it would be easy they just said it would be worth it...

Hi Kelly , I am relatively new to this forum and am unable to initiate a pm message to you for sone reason , but I'm interested in getting more information about the possible job vacancies.

could you please pm me to start the conversation off.

many thanks

Liam

Hi Kelly just seen your post, I'm heading out to Brisbane area in September on a pr visa with Aussie mechanic qualifications too. Might be worth keeping in touch on jobs available or forwarding my LinkedIn details.

Alex.

Hi Kellyjamie,

Is the position still open? We are in North QLD and my husband is looking for a mechanic position with sponsorship and can start within 2 weeks.

Thanks

Hi I have emailed my details through to you. Very interested in the job. Thanks, Paul.