simmo

World's deadliest places where British tourists are most likely to be MURDERED

Guest Guest66881

When you off to Pakistan mate?

Why on earth do British tourists go to Afghanistan? :dull:

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away :smile:

Why on earth do British tourists go to Afghanistan?

Safer than australia it seems..:dull:

Crikey! So it is. :eek:

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away :smile:

Guest Guest66881

I see it as a good deterant keep the riff raff out i say.

I see it as a good deterant keep the riff raff out i say.

what, murder?

Crikey! So it is. :eek:

I wouldn't say so unless I saw the actual numbers of Brits who visited the places. Of course Gan is represented as having a lower murder rate, how many backpackers go there compared to Oz..............there's less Brits to murder, despite Gan having more murderers

See my art here: https://kevindickinsonfineartphot.smugmug.com/

Copies free to PIO members. PM me for details.

For a statistic to have any meaning it has to be shown as a % of the numbers actually visiting.

In the UK over 6000 people die annually in accidents at home. So, 24,000 in the same period that 6 died in Afghanistan. You could argue from this that travelling to Afghanistan on holiday is a great deal safer than staying in your own home but of course that would be stupid.

Timeline: 309/100 Sent 7/8/13, Money Taken 9/8/13, CO appointed 3/9/13. Med 3/12/13. Police check 4/12/13. VISA GRANTED 8/4/14, Subclass100. Recce August 2014. Arrived 30 July 2015.

For a statistic to have any meaning it has to be shown as a % of the numbers actually visiting.

In the UK over 6000 people die annually in accidents at home. So, 24,000 in the same period that 6 died in Afghanistan. You could argue from this that travelling to Afghanistan on holiday is a great deal safer than staying in your own home but of course that would be stupid.

Great reply

....I Actually Live In Australia....And I'm Enjoying Life On The Gold Coast....It Is Possible You Know....

And focusing on homicides rather than just accidents, as per the thread title, it's trending around 500 per annum in England and Wales over the last few years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From Kilmarnock, now in Melbourne :-)

What about Syria.

There are a few Brits getting murdered over there.

Buy a man eat fish. The Day, Teach Man, to lifetime.      - Joe Biden.

What about Syria.

There are a few Brits getting murdered over there.

Don't think they count as tourists.

Any fool can criticize, condemn, and complain but it takes character and self control to be understanding and forgiving.

Dale Carnegie – 1888-1955, Author and Lecturer

Great reply

The clue is in the use of the word "tourist"

The clue is in the use of the word "tourist"

For a statistic to have any meaning it has to be shown as a % of the numbers of tourists actually visiting. Does that aid your understanding at all? :wacko:

Timeline: 309/100 Sent 7/8/13, Money Taken 9/8/13, CO appointed 3/9/13. Med 3/12/13. Police check 4/12/13. VISA GRANTED 8/4/14, Subclass100. Recce August 2014. Arrived 30 July 2015.

Great reply

For a statistic to have any meaning it has to be shown as a % of the numbers of tourists actually visiting. Does that aid your understanding at all? :wacko:

hope this helps

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Percentage

Is there a new award on PIO for 'dumb posts of the week' that escaped my attention? If there is hopefully there should be a restriction placed on the number of entries by a single member.......so you can give someone else a fair crack at winning it.

there you go..

Try it for your next holiday simmo and let us know.

Try it for your next holiday simmo and let us know.

righto.

We're all doomed I tell ya

Simmo please give the record a change

We get it you love Australia really but have to manage with living in the UK

So boring it must be

I feel a yawn coming on now

....I Actually Live In Australia....And I'm Enjoying Life On The Gold Coast....It Is Possible You Know....

We're all doomed I tell ya

Simmo please give the record a change

We get it you love Australia really but have to manage with living in the UK

So boring it must be

I feel a yawn coming on now

Calm down woman

Calm down woman

Simmo you know Howard isnt a woman or called Helen as he as told you multiple times, so why do you keep calling him by incorrect names?

Cal x

If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don't ask, the answer is always no. If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place...

If you get a chance,take it, If it changes your life,let it. Nobody said it would be easy they just said it would be worth it...

Simmo you know Howard isnt a woman or called Helen as he as told you multiple times, so why do you keep calling him by incorrect names?

Cal x

Just shortening it, henlenvandhoward is a bit of a mouthful, but if it upsets him/her I will desist. Apologies helen/Howard who ever you are

Yawn...

Calm down woman

OMG your so funny

I knew you were still on this forum for some reason

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Or should I call you Mo for short

:laugh::laugh::laugh: