simmo

Fight Night

Guest Guest66881

We have a family living around the corner who are from New Zealand the mother is really nice and friendly the husband is very aggressive and not one to stop and chat. He rides a massive Harley with the fattest rear tyre i have ever seen on a street used bike, he had to stop the other weekend right outside our driveway his bike had cut out, i was out doing the lawns and other bits and bobs so i couldn't miss him (big fella).

He walked up onto our drive and removed his half helmet and sunnies and asked if i had a tool kit he could use he had some loose wires i think?

I was just stunned that he spoke any other time he seemed all aggressive and nasty behind the tin hat and sunnies and the leather waist jacket, i said yeah gathered up some tools and told him to pull it up on our drive out of the road he did just that made the repair gave me my tools asked if i wanted a smoke i said no thanks i don't he gave me a man grab lit up lid on and rid off.

Whenever i see him now he nods at me as he rides past, club member his badge says so:wink:

We have a family living around the corner who are from New Zealand the mother is really nice and friendly the husband is very aggressive and not one to stop and chat. He rides a massive Harley with the fattest rear tyre i have ever seen on a street used bike, he had to stop the other weekend right outside our driveway his bike had cut out, i was out doing the lawns and other bits and bobs so i couldn't miss him (big fella).

He walked up onto our drive and removed his half helmet and sunnies and asked if i had a tool kit he could use he had some loose wires i think?

I was just stunned that he spoke any other time he seemed all aggressive and nasty behind the tin hat and sunnies and the leather waist jacket, i said yeah gathered up some tools and told him to pull it up on our drive out of the road he did just that made the repair gave me my tools asked if i wanted a smoke i said no thanks i don't he gave me a man grab lit up lid on and rid off.

Whenever i see him now he nods at me as he rides past, club member his badge says so:wink:

So the simple rule is don't judge a book by its cover...

The bikies in Aus are renowned for their charity work and the funds they raise for disadvantaged people. This site is one of few that list a small handful of the things they do for their community's, it is a shame some tar then with the 'looking for trouble' brush, but i guess its the same with anything really. - http://www.ozbike.com.au/events/

If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don't ask, the answer is always no. If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place...

If you get a chance,take it, If it changes your life,let it. Nobody said it would be easy they just said it would be worth it...

The bikies in Aus are renowned for their charity work and the funds they raise for disadvantaged people. This site is one of few that list a small handful of the things they do for their community's, it is a shame some tar then with the 'looking for trouble' brush, but i guess its the same with anything really. - http://www.ozbike.com.au/events/

There are some decent ones but they are not to be confused with gangs with a criminal element. I had a neighbour who witnessed the shooting murder of a Hells Angel in the arrivals hall at Sydney airport. The shooter was a member of the Comancheros. The whole place erupted into violence because they texted their mates from the plane so they all turned up when the plane landed and mayhem ensued. Also had friends who were renting a flat in Petersham in Sydney when the Hells Angels clubhouse nearby was blown up by The Rebels. 20 bullet holes were found in the door of the shop next door.

Edited by JockinTas

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away :smile:

There are some decent ones but they are not to be confused with the gangs with a criminal element. I had a neighbour who witnessed the shooting murder of a Hells Angel in the arrivals hall at Sydney airport.

But is that not the case for anything in life now a days? for every good group there is a bad egg? Surely this can be applied to bikies, Real estate agents,tradies, kids, even Muslims! lol Hence , everyone should be given a chance before being judged.

Cal x

If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don't ask, the answer is always no. If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place...

If you get a chance,take it, If it changes your life,let it. Nobody said it would be easy they just said it would be worth it...

But is that not the case for anything in life now a days? for every good group there is a bad egg? Surely this can be applied to bikies, Real estate agents,tradies, kids, even Muslims! lol Hence , everyone should be given a chance before being judged.

Cal x

We get heaps of bikies from the mainland down here on holiday. Dozens of them driving along the roads together. Never any trouble at all. Different kettle of fish from the criminal gangs of bikies.

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away :smile:

Guest Guest66881

A true story and yes my point exactly, all walks of life have low lifes and allsorts in between, people sell drugs who are grandma's people kill others who are 'normal' family members who had bad days for want of a better phrase.

Obviously the bad nut jobs need rounding up and sorting but to just pin a one label fits all onto badge wearing bikers is wrong, my perception of him was just that simply because he looked menacing i never once said to myself he's a drug dealing bikkie though, for all i know he might be but so could the next door neighbor who's a primary school teacher.

Four arrests have been made and more are expected after more than a hundred suspected gang members stormed Melbourne CBD last night as part of a skirmish organised over social media.

More than 100 young men, believed to be from the Apex and Islander 23 gangs, converged on Federation Square about 8pm, where Moomba celebrations were taking place, attacking one another and throwing chairs.

Police armed with batons and capsicum spray attempted to disperse the crowd, but not before the violence spread to Swanston Street, where café patrons were forced to run for safety before a stampede of chair-wielding youth.

Two people were arrested for being drunk, another for assaulting an officer and a fourth for allegedly carrying a Taser.

A number of other people were treated for injuries and taken to hospital.

Read more at http://www.9news.com.au/national/2016/03/13/06/38/melbourne-moomba-festival-violence-brawl#whsiwU3TueQWvJie.99

Top News

Read more at http://www.9news.com.au/national/2016/03/13/08/17/chaos-in-sydney-cbd-after-massive-brawl#zwqw5wtK4mBCvMkq.99

blimey is that an average weekend?

Forgive me if someone has said this before in this thread, but are you sure this is happening in what is supposed to be one of the most liveable cities in the world.

Could be propaganda from Sydney.

Mike

Great find Simmo

I read about this the other day in the paper

How did you find it?

Is the weather that bad you have nothing else to do but google search Australia for news

At this rate I won't need to buy a paper anymore

If I had the spare time I could Google UK news but then that would be so petty

Plus I hear about the UK from friends and family so no need to do so

I'm sure I'll be told that I'm negative about the UK all the time (which is a lie)

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Blimey Helen, anyone would think that post was a personnel dig at me...

rather than retaliate and get in trouble, will just politely ask you to play the ball not the man. also :laugh::laugh::laugh: after each post doesn't fool anyone.

Edited by simmo

I hear its really bad on the Gold Coast.

I would assume it isn't all of the gold coast that is bad. You wouldn't want to tar the whole of London just because Croydon is a bit rough...

I would assume it isn't all of the gold coast that is bad. You wouldn't want to tar the whole of London just because Croydon is a bit rough...

calm down... no need for dramatics

rather than retaliate and get in trouble, will just politely ask you to play the ball not the man. also :laugh::laugh::laugh: after each post doesn't fool anyone.

A personnel dig at you

That aint in my nature

But again you come back and call me Helen

Seems to happen when you're losing

I've asked you politely to stop doing so

But you don't listen

Oh well

....I Actually Live In Australia....And I'm Enjoying Life On The Gold Coast....It Is Possible You Know....

personal not personnel ;)

personal not personnel ;)

Ooooh Simmo won't like that. He makes a point of correcting everyone's grammar.

The media and police seem to be scared to point out that the gang members were Sudanese and Pacific Islanders.

And the very next day a Sudanese woman was murdered in Melbourne by her ex partner.

Everyone is scared to point out the elephant in the room. African violent young males.

And a few days earlier 2 violent home invasions by African youths armed with baseball bats who bash people in their homes to steal their luxury cars.

Buy a man eat fish. The Day, Teach Man, to lifetime.      - Joe Biden.

Guest Guest66881

Live in a multicultural society and things will at times boil over, that mixed with youths and stupidity or older and drugs or booze and the touch paper will always be lit sadly, wherever you live it happens.

The media and police seem to be scared to point out that the gang members were Sudanese and Pacific Islanders.

The ABC wasn't. The first report I heard on the incident (on local ABC station here) mentioned that very fact.

They showed the videos- it was obvious . Hope they throw the book at the little schizens but they'll probably get 2 hours community service.

Don't worry, Daniel (call me Dan) Andrews has now taken control and has promised to deal with the offenders. If anyone can identify them please call Crimestoppers.

two more out of 400 estimated have now been arrested. WOW.

Mike

Lock 'em up and throw away the keys. Lot more violent than the old mods and rockers when I was a kid.

Don't know about that, the mods and rockers stuff was pretty full on in a few places. Brighton and Skegness were terrible and a few people were killed and others badly injured. What's different about this though is deliberately provoking police and filming it all on mobiles. Not exactly the brightest tools in the shed are they.

It's all racially motivated too. Mostly Sudanese gangs and Islanders. Islanders aren't going to take a step back. I like the Islanders, met loads and they are nice people. If the black gangs are looking for a fight though they've picked the right mob.

Let's hope it leads to a few visas being cancelled and deportations. They are ruining what's good about Aus.

And the very next day a Sudanese woman was murdered in Melbourne by her ex partner.

Everyone is scared to point out the elephant in the room. African violent young males.

And a few days earlier 2 violent home invasions by African youths armed with baseball bats who bash people in their homes to steal their luxury cars.

Just read in the paper that some professor thinks it's only going to get worse. No **** sherlock. There are a lot of people left the UK cos they could see it getting bad there. Now they have the same problems in the two biggest cities. Hope the police get the go-ahead to do something about it and not have to tiptoe around for fear of upsetting one mob or another. Probably be branded a racist here but you can't ignore the facts and who's causing the problems.