Guest Guest66881

Theme park rides.

Guest Guest66881

Do you actively jump in and go on everything available or are you the sit and watch the family screaming?

Before heading to theme park, Jordan had asked her husband, Steve, if he would go with her on the ride.

"Splash Mountain is my favorite ride... and he promised me he would go," Jordan told Inside Edition.

But when the time came to buckle-up, Steve decided to give it a miss.

"It had been a long, hot day -- we had our baby son with us, as well as [Jordan's] parents," Steve told The Huffington Post. "We'd ridden a bunch of rides, but by this time, I was tired, and I didn't have any more rides in me."

So, Jordan decided to go on the ride alone, and while she was there took the sassiest ride photo ever.

wife.jpg

I go on the water rides. Went on that scooby doo thing at the theme park in Queensland- never been so scared in my life. Shut my eyes and prayed I would get out alive! Meanwhile, little grandson was loving it even though he didn't quite make the height requirements. Took all my control not to wet meeself!

I always have a go, unless there's a huge queue. Last one I went to I didn't do one ride due to so many being closed down, so that the remainder were heaving. That was Thorpe Park...............what a waste of time! No notice at the booths saying that many rides were shut and folk were furious once inside!

The old Mouse ride at Blackpool is still to this day the scariest I've been on due to all the right angled turns at high speed it certainly left your guts at one side of the car whilst the rest of you was at the other!. Sea world used to have one similar, and still may have, but not as fast.

I was riding it 50 years ago and it's still going apparently.

Reviews: A compact roller coaster in which a single car takes four people around a tight circuit, threatening to smash at speed into walls before turning, at the last second, through hair-raisingly sharp 90-degree bends. Blackpool's was built in 1958 and is one of only three wooden ones left in the world

"THE WILD MOUSE. I can't believe i queued up to be battered by a ride. I literally was thrown about in the cart. My head was thrashed back causing severe whiplash. Why is this ride still open???? Im in so much pain and cannot move as i write this reveiw. My sons birthday was spoilt. I will definetely not be returning to the park as i cannot trust the other rides as it still has the wild mouse still open....they should rename it 'the death trap'. Who certifies these rides??

and: "The Wild Mouse should be shut down. It is a very old ride and it is so rickety and has a couple of big drops that you are literally feel like you are being smacked to the ground. I felt my jaw smacking and my boyfriend felt his back wrench. You only have to look at peoples faces when they got off it to see that is a dangerous ride.

What a load of Pussies! :-)

Edited by Johndoe

See my art here: https://kevindickinsonfineartphot.smugmug.com/

Copies free to PIO members. PM me for details.

I go on everything possible - scarier the better.

Loved the Superman and Green Lantern ride in Movie World in Queensland

Beach loving, ice cream eating Ginge always having fun xx

No one can tell you exactly what you have gotta be

You've got to stand your ground and fight to save your life

It may be hard but ooh ooh it's the only way

Always remembering there ain't no second prize

There ain't no second prize

I go on everything possible - scarier the better.

Loved the Superman and Green Lantern ride in Movie World in Queensland

Superman fast!!!

I can't go on them now because of my neck

Damn shame really cos I been on some great ones around the world

....I Actually Live In Australia....And I'm Enjoying Life On The Gold Coast....It Is Possible You Know....

Like rollercoasters, can't do the tea cups.

Nearly there! Don't drop the ball now guys! Vaccines are weeks away. Stay safe!

I always have a go, unless there's a huge queue. Last one I went to I didn't do one ride due to so many being closed down, so that the remainder were heaving. That was Thorpe Park...............what a waste of time! No notice at the booths saying that many rides were shut and folk were furious once inside!

The old Mouse ride at Blackpool is still to this day the scariest I've been on due to all the right angled turns at high speed it certainly left your guts at one side of the car whilst the rest of you was at the other!. Sea world used to have one similar, and still may have, but not as fast.

I was riding it 50 years ago and it's still going apparently.

Reviews: A compact roller coaster in which a single car takes four people around a tight circuit, threatening to smash at speed into walls before turning, at the last second, through hair-raisingly sharp 90-degree bends. Blackpool's was built in 1958 and is one of only three wooden ones left in the world

"THE WILD MOUSE. I can't believe i queued up to be battered by a ride. I literally was thrown about in the cart. My head was thrashed back causing severe whiplash. Why is this ride still open???? Im in so much pain and cannot move as i write this reveiw. My sons birthday was spoilt. I will definetely not be returning to the park as i cannot trust the other rides as it still has the wild mouse still open....they should rename it 'the death trap'. Who certifies these rides??

and: "The Wild Mouse should be shut down. It is a very old ride and it is so rickety and has a couple of big drops that you are literally feel like you are being smacked to the ground. I felt my jaw smacking and my boyfriend felt his back wrench. You only have to look at peoples faces when they got off it to see that is a dangerous ride.

What a load of Pussies! :-)

The mouse rocks!:notworthy:

Enjoying life in Queensland

The mouse rocks!:notworthy:

I remember that very well

So twisty

Probably why my neck is bad now :laugh:

....I Actually Live In Australia....And I'm Enjoying Life On The Gold Coast....It Is Possible You Know....

We love theme parks, our first date was at a theme park in Europe and have been to parks in Asia, the US and UK. But then I also love skydiving, but don't do it anymore because of the kids.

The adrenaline rush is good for you :-)

We spent New Years Eve at Luna Park in Sydney, which involved thousands of alcohol fuelled adults let loose on the rides... Surprisingly I didn't see any vomit, so either everyone was well behaved or the staff were on to it pronto.

Edited by CaptainR

OK for kids. Adults that get all exited over roller coasters? seriously....

gcqri.jpg

OK for kids. Adults that get all exited over roller coasters? seriously....

gcqri.jpg

Yep! rocking chairs do it for me these days!

Enjoying life in Queensland

Superman fast!!!

I can't go on them now because of my neck

Damn shame really cos I been on some great ones around the world

Awwwwww bummer mate. Is it repairable?

No one can tell you exactly what you have gotta be

You've got to stand your ground and fight to save your life

It may be hard but ooh ooh it's the only way

Always remembering there ain't no second prize

There ain't no second prize