Forest Hills, Blackburn, Vermont etc areas - anyone fancy meeting up for a beer?

Nasacar

Interesting you should say that as we are looking at a couple of properties to rent in Frankston South and Mount Eliza tomorrow! My wife has a job in Ringwood but we have decided that a 40 - 45 minute commute would be worth it to live in or near to Mount Eliza for our family.

Edited by Nasacar

Guest The Pom Queen
Interesting you should say that as we are looking at a couple of properties to rent in Frankston South and Mount Eliza tomorrow! My wife has a job in Ringwood but we have decided that a 40 - 45 minute commute would be worth it to live in or near to Mount Eliza for our family.

Well if you go for it let me know and I will put you in touch with a few, they live in the Cranbourne, Berwick area

We have recently relocated to the Eastern suburbs and I was wondering if there were any chaps out there who fancied meeting up for a beer sometime? My wife is meeting plenty of ladies but I do with some male company some time.

The eastern suburbs are great too though. I live around there.

I prefer it as a lot closer to everything.

• 2 years later...