Hi! Looking for travel mates

Giulia

Hi guys,

I'm just arrived in Perth from Italy 3 weeks ago.

I'm working at Rockpool restaurant and planning to stay there 3 months at least to make some money. After that I would like to start my trip... the idea is to go up north (Broome, Darwin) then Uluru and all the way down to Melbourne. From here Gold Coast to Sydney and then Brisbaine!

Something like that...

Is anybody interested or anyway anybody around Perth?!?! ?

Guest The Pom Queen

Hi @Quokka was after another travel partner but I'm not sure of her plans and I think she needs to save some money first before setting off again. You have the right idea of going up North and then heading South that way you will get the best weather in the North and miss winter in the South

Hi guys,

I'm just arrived in Perth from Italy 3 weeks ago.

I'm working at Rockpool restaurant and planning to stay there 3 months at least to make some money. After that I would like to start my trip... the idea is to go up north (Broome, Darwin) then Uluru and all the way down to Melbourne. From here Gold Coast to Sydney and then Brisbaine!

Something like that...

Is anybody interested or anyway anybody around Perth?!?! 

Well done for getting a job so quickly - good luck with the rest of your travels.