A huge thank you Moneycorp - 2016 Pomsinoz Meet Up in Perth

Guest The Pom Queen

Guest The Pom Queen
Jake will be devastated, he took a fancy to her on my Facebook lol :laugh: Looks like everyone had a great time!

Just think if you do your second year you could probably do next years

Good to see you again John, great to say hi to Rossy and Bottler and sorry I didn't get to say Bye, looked for you but you must have left. Nice to see Deb again and sorry I never got to chat to Shirley was just about to when you left and tried to catch up but kept missing you guys. Thanks Kate, a credit to you for the organisation, many thanks, I bought along 2 of my besties one of whom I'd never have met had it not been for PIO. The meet set the tone for a boozy, chatty, wonderful Sunday arvo/evening in Perth so many thanks xx

Edited by HappyHeart

Well done to Kate and John for organising another great meet up! I had such fun! Meet some new friends (Shirley and Naomi) and reconnected with my other friends! Win win! Lovely to catch up with you again Fiona. Chris Good luck with the move back to the UK and enjoy your new adventure! Catch up with you lovely people again next year! xx