A huge thank you Moneycorp - 2016 Pomsinoz Meet Up in Perth

Guest The Pom Queen

Guest The Pom Queen

piomoneycorpbanner.png

I would firstly like to take this opportunity to thank @John from Moneycorp for sponsoring our meet up today without Moneycorp the meet wouldn't be as successful as it was today.

Secondly a huge thank you to all of you who attended. It was great to see both old and new members there and finally put some faces to names.

I will post some photos below but won't add names as some people don't like being singled out. If anyone wants a photo removing please let me know.

Guest The Pom Queen

These next two I did get permission for, I still won't put names, however the members are more than welcome to introduce themselves if they wish

It was a brilliant afternoon @The Pom Queen and John from Moneycorp..... great to meet so many people that I "chat to" through the forums.... and to finally meet my fellow PerthPoms Moderator Verystormy! Travel safely back home to both PQ and John... see you next year!! And @VERYSTORMY... I hope all works out well for you and your wife and woofer in the next chapter of your life adventure. Rossy:smile:

Edited by Rossmoyne

Guest The Pom Queen
It was a brilliant afternoon @The Pom Queen and John from Moneycorp..... great to meet so many people that I "chat to" through the forums.... and to finally meet my fellow PerthPoms Moderator Verystormy! Travel safely back home to both PQ and John... see you next year!! And @VERYSTORMY... I hope all works out well for you and your wife and woofer in the next chapter of your life adventure. Rossy:smile:

It was lovely seeing you again @Rossmoyne just so sorry I didn't get much time with you and @the bottler

Guest The Pom Queen
Great to see everyone earlier today and hope to see you all again next year.

Thanks

John

I thought @shirleyt may have kidnapped you, glad to see you are back online, I was a little worried there lol.