Australian housing bubble

JockinTas

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Appears as though we are more alike than either of us would care to admit.

As life is so short could I offer you some advice?..............leave the doom & gloom alone and start enjoying more the little time you have left.

Time spent in the distant past on the ocean waves perhaps. I do reality and if that is your interpretation of doom and gloom so be it. Life is hardly a joy ride. More the reason you should throw caution to the wing and get out there and live it.

Seeing everything through rose tinted spectacles is not being positive. Just naïve and out of tune. Unaware and ignorant to the world out there.

Appears as though we are more alike than either of us would care to admit.

As life is so short could I offer you some advice?..............leave the doom & gloom alone and start enjoying more the little time you have left.

Thinking more about the above....just how are we so alike? Bothering me that in the way I'm coming over. Chalk and Cheese would be one take. Well I never. Perhaps you mean you'd like to be a little more like me? Understandable then.