Daughters college and qualifications.

geebee8

Not sure if im posting this in the right place or not.

My 2 daughters are at present in college one is 18 the other nearly 17, they are both a little worried about how things will be over in Australia regarding their qualifications and what they could do once out there.

We are right at the beginning of the process but they would both like to go with us. We are hoping to go to Brisbane.

So the 18 yr old is finishing her Animal Management BTEC level 3 Extended Diploma Course in July, She is then going to do level 2 Hairdressing at college so she is still in education for our visa application. Her ideal job would be working with Animals esp Elephants. Would her current course mean anything over there or what training would she need to do??

Next daughter is 17 in April and in her first year doing level 3 advanced diploma in childcare (early years Educator) This course will finish in July next year and we are hoping to have a 189 visa sorted to move over after she finishes. Will her course mean anything over there or will she need to do more courses/training? Is it worth us waiting for her to finish the course?

Any advice or information would be great.

She was torn with animal care and hair dressing when she left school. The college she is doing animal care at is the only college local to us that has an animal course and she is due to finish it in July. I think she would have enjoyed doing a grooming course if there was the chance here. For her to be able to get a visa with us she needs to still be dependant so she applied for hairdressing which is also something she enjoys. To be honest she is still young and this also gives her the chances to have something else under her belt for jobs, especially as we will be paying for the course.

Everyone says to my daughter why do you want to do childcare the pay is low here too, she says ' its something i enjoy and makes me happy'