register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

Guest stevey

tig welders in oz

Guest stevey

hi could any one please give any advise on tig welders in oz im coded in mild steele and stainless steel pipe . i was hopeing to go to perth im still new at the moment . i was wondering how the work situation was for pipe fitters as myself and my family are keen to move to perth thanks:spinny: :yes:

Guest wardy

Having just returned last week from Perth on holiday and my OH being in the same line of work I can assure you there is more work than you can ever imagine.

Pay will vary depending upon where you work but for the big money you need to be looking at working in the mines or off shore if you dont fancy that there is loads of workshop based stuff to keep you busy.

We saw quite a few companies who had big boards outside their shops looking for welders.

I wouldn't worry too much.

Having just returned last week from Perth on holiday and my OH being in the same line of work I can assure you there is more work than you can ever imagine.

Pay will vary depending upon where you work but for the big money you need to be looking at working in the mines or off shore if you dont fancy that there is loads of workshop based stuff to keep you busy.

We saw quite a few companies who had big boards outside their shops looking for welders.

Nice to see you got back safe & sound Kaye. Glad you enjoyed Burns Beach Costa Del Sol. It was lovely meeting up with you; Neil and the lads.

We got 4 roos coming right up to the front door now; don't fret because you didn't see them the time you were round our place.............. my dad has been coming round here for the last 5 years and they never put an appearance in when he's here. He reckons we've been telling porkies .............. roos in the back yard.............. bollox........ but yesterday he came round for a nosh and he saw and fed all 4.

Let us know when you are arriving back in Perth and if you want i can pick you up at the airport seeing as work commitments prevented me dropping you off last week.

Regards

Johnno

If today was not an endless highway,

If tonight was not a crooked trail..............

Guest wardy

Hi Johnno just seen this reply sorry.

Yes it was a pity we didnt see your menagerie we looked really closely.

Costa del sol was lovely the lads had a small disagrrement over who got the last apple and blackberry crumble but the hot chocolate soon eased all that. :biglaugh:

Thanks for the offer.

speak soon

x

Guest stevey

thank you very much