Guest thedohertys

Vetassess practical deadline tomorrow!

Guest thedohertys

Oh well, was hoping to have heard back from Vetassess by now so I can pay for practical! Looks like it'll have to be October now if successful. Nevermind, only sent paper assessment on the 10th May so was pushing it abit...

Anybody in the same boat?:arghh:

Guest lilly mist

Yes we are waiting to see about test also..and yes i think we missed the dead line and will have to wait till october...:arghh:

My hubby is a carpenter and is worried about test...i guess if it was me id be scared to death..:wacko:

Guest deebbzz

hi

we were in the same boat i phoned them and asked them what was going on. they said they will be processing it in a couple of days. i said no good as deadline in couple of days so asked if they could email them when done.

which they did the same day, so was able to print forms off and send next day delivery so they would get them.

just try it you have nothing to lose.

hope this helps.

debs

Guest Jack n Andy
Oh well, was hoping to have heard back from Vetassess by now so I can pay for practical! Looks like it'll have to be October now if successful. Nevermind, only sent paper assessment on the 10th May so was pushing it abit...

Anybody in the same boat?:arghh:

Hi,

We heard on Friday afternoon that OH had passed the Vetasses paperwork ok, and was asked to fax back the the relevant forms (from our agent) to Vetasses direct by fax in order to meet the deadline for payment on the 2nd June, the location was on first come first serve basis ie: Accrington or London (we hope London) also in order to get in the July practical. We gave credit card detail etc via fax to Vetasses to ensure July, fingers crossed...............:err:

Guest welshspark

we are just waiting to havent long sent ours off was hoping they would be quick getting it back but if its the 2nd for the cut off then missed it agent said it could take up to 8 weeks to process the paper bit

Guest brickie001

I have just come off the phone to Vetasses bout 10 mins ago and (now dont quote me on this )

They are extending the payment deadline by a few days. Anyone who has paid before or on 2/6/08 will be on july Practicals

Any payments after that date they are gonna try there best to get you on the July practical.

As for me my payment should be processed today in oz 2/6/08.

I did well really posted my stuff for Vetassess stage 1 on 7/5/08 and got a pass result on 25/5/08 which was great if i can end up on the July practicals.

All the best people n good luck (if ur real at ur trade no worries)

I have just come off the phone to Vetasses bout 10 mins ago and (now dont quote me on this )

They are extending the payment deadline by a few days. Anyone who has paid before or on 2/6/08 will be on july Practicals

Any payments after that date they are gonna try there best to get you on the July practical.

As for me my payment should be processed today in oz 2/6/08.

I did well really posted my stuff for Vetassess stage 1 on 7/5/08 and got a pass result on 25/5/08 which was great if i can end up on the July practicals.

All the best people n good luck (if ur real at ur trade no worries)

Hi

I sent our payment off around 3 weeks ago..... Did Vetassess indicate when they would send confirmation of dates out?

Denise

Eammon,Denise,Kerry (15),Grace (9)

176SS(carpenter)Practical passed 07/08/08 WA SS granted 01/09/08 Visa appl 26/11/08 CO 03/02/09 PC's 02/04/09 Meds 08/04/09 Visa Granted 19/05/09 :biggrin:

Guest brickie001

Yes they said that they will be posting out the dates and times of the practicals in the next few days

Guest thedohertys

Hi all,

Did as you said and rang Vetassess. Was pleasantly suprised when they said the date had been extended and that I would hear from them within a few days! Would have got more excited but it was 6:30am when I rang!!!

Thanks everyone, see you at the test!!!:jiggy:

Guest Mel.R

O/h application was submitted on 13th May. He is a brickie too. so maybe if lucky we cud get through in time for July too.

:jiggy:

Hi guys and gals, i have been waiting about nine weeks already for vetassess to aprove my paper application so i can get booked in for my practical........didnt realise the cut of point was already for july practicals..........is october the next soonest one ??!! am going crazy with all this waiting really thought i would be okay for july, sounds like people are getting a positive response when they ring ......might try that myself.

benntbllueboy hi mate posts previous to yours are 2008

IELTS L8 R9 W8 S9 Skills test passed EOI submitted State sponsorship submitted

Hi just read your post and was worried about practical,I'm also a carpenter tell him not to worry easy said but all I had to do was put a corner section of a pitched roof to scale.all I would say is brush up on health and safety had to answer a lot of questions,the guys were super friendly and not trying to catch you out I came away not the most confident but passed easily just got visa to post and all done good luck

Carepnter- SKills assessed Nov 2011/Practical 2012/ILets May 2012/WA State Sponsor applied 28 May received 30 May. 176 VIsa submitted 13 June 2012

Case office assigned 9th July 2012/pcc sent received 24/7/2012 and meds booked 2august

benntbllueboy hi mate posts previous to yours are 2008

haha! thanks mate,wondered why no one replied.......just 4 years late with the reply then