and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

Guest Emmii junior.x

Hi movin 2 adelaide in lil while alreadi got visa!! whoo

Guest Emmii junior.x

Hi ya im Emma and im moving 2 adelaide soon,

Im 11 years old and i bit worried about movin and about leavin my friends behind they all luv me 2 much and dont want me 2 go and neither do i, but my mom want 2 move my dad my 14 year old bro but my 11year old twin is iffy. Our house is up for sale and will have people comin around 2 buy it soon and just wonderin if there is anyone movin 2 adelaide and soon and if so wanna be friends?... I have msn and if u want it PM me and i will give it 2 you. so if ur bored and wanna chat and ur arround my age then PM me or post on this thread

P.s...My mom and dad are KP Nuts your pearents might kno them.

Emma..x

Hi ya im Emma and im moving 2 adelaide soon,

Im 11 years old and i bit worried about movin and about leavin my friends behind they all luv me 2 much and dont want me 2 go and neither do i, but my mom want 2 move my dad my 14 year old bro but my 11year old twin is iffy. Our house is up for sale and will have people comin around 2 buy it soon and just wonderin if there is anyone movin 2 adelaide and soon and if so wanna be friends?... I have msn and if u want it PM me and i will give it 2 you. so if ur bored and wanna chat and ur arround my age then PM me or post on this thread

P.s...My mom and dad are KP Nuts your pearents might kno them.

Emma..x

Hi Emma

My daughter's 12 and she feels the same as you! We are going to head to Adelaide aswell but haven't got our visas yet.

I'll ask freya to send you her msn on a pm when she gets home from school.

I'm sure you'll all have a fantastic time in Oz and you can always talk to your UK friends through msn everyday:jiggy:and just think how many more friends you'll make in Adelaide!

Hope this helps xxx

Visa granted 16/09/08

Visa validated! We'll go when we do!

Guest amplified,x

Heyyy Emma :)

It's freya, we're thinking of going to adalaide aswell, and i feel the same as you & I really dont' want to go!

It'd be good to chat to you, I'm message you my msn & then we can talkk ;]

xo

Guest auzy08

hi i got my visa im goin to adelaide it looks gorg so when you moving. where do you live have you got msn. bye xxx

:spinny: