January 2016 - 189 visa applicants

Theresa13

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Our visas were granted at 4am this morning. I can't believe it! So excited. Just got to sell the house and arrange pet shipping! My husband's notification email shows one of our old Australian addresses, I'm going to ring them and ask if this is a mistake. Good luck to everyone, I'm sure there will be more today xx

Congrats @Bradburns !!! bet you're excited

@thelostcrab It'll happen soon! I dont like to say hope. Lets say it will! :)

I look at it far too much, anaylising everything! and i bet they're on the otherside playing raffle out of a hat.

anyways, bit more info, 189 Allocation dates for General Skilled Migration applications via https://www.border.gov.au/Trav/Work/Work/Allocation-dates-for-General-Skilled-Migration-applications

Has jumped from 6th March, (before they stopped issuing them for the month June) to now the 25th May, which I think is passed everyone's last "responded to CO date"

So they must have been busy over the month.

Edit::

In fact it is, its one day passed @Charlottehill76 24th May, I'm sure she'll be happy.

@GarrySingh 12th Feb

@thelostcrab 30th March

@lukescotty 12th April

@Charlottehill76 24th May

Has @GarrySingh heard anything? hes way over due?

Edited by lukescotty

Our agent has just rung to tell us that ...

WE HAVE OUR PR VISA's!!! All three of us.

They were granted this morning.

We had only heard from our agent last night when she told us she had emailed them to ask if there was any more info that they needed etc.. When I saw a voicemail she had left this morning I had a feeling it was the good news we needed, but can't bloody believe that it was...I'm in shock!

Good luck to all you guys still waiting.

@Charlottehill76 Awesome news!! It must have been the power of mentioning you on here this morning :P go celebrate

it looks like its just us three left @GarrySingh@thelostcrab :S

Congrats to those who got it and for the rest, just HANG in there guys, it will come soon.

With the whole Brexit mess, house sales will take longer than before and we have started to feel the pain of it. Just a few viewings over the last 3 weeks when usually you get a viewing every single day......so we have our PRs but until the house is sold we still sit here and continue to dream!!!

KnK

Guest Priscilla101
Congrats to those who got it and for the rest, just HANG in there guys, it will come soon.

With the whole Brexit mess, house sales will take longer than before and we have started to feel the pain of it. Just a few viewings over the last 3 weeks when usually you get a viewing every single day......so we have our PRs but until the house is sold we still sit here and continue to dream!!!

KnK

I'm in the same position. Sitting with house on market and it's not moving. Very frustrating

@Charlottehill76 - Many congrats - This is such a hope to see finally some quick movements. Although, the order we predicted would follow is no longer valid and it seems more random now. So basically, it depends on your luck and probably on the assigned CO.

@Charlottehill76 - where was your CO assigned?

Lets keep fingers crossed!

Best of luck for those who are struggling to sell their houses. I hope things go well on your side!

@Charlottehill76 - Many congrats - This is such a hope to see finally some quick movements. Although, the order we predicted would follow is no longer valid and it seems more random now. So basically, it depends on your luck and probably on the assigned CO.

@Charlottehill76 - where was your CO assigned?

Lets keep fingers crossed!

Best of luck for those who are struggling to sell their houses. I hope things go well on your side!

Adelaide

doesn't mean lot in our situation by the looks of it, but it shows where they're currently at. it's showing that people have had their visa granted, since submitted their application before/ and up to the 10th June.

"The tables below list the earliest lodgement dates for applications that have been allocated to processing teams. You can use this information to determine when your application will be allocated and to ensure your application is complete and ready for assessment."

[TABLE=class: table-100, width: 512]

[TR]

[TH]Visa subclass[/TH]

[TH]Priority group 3[/TH]

[TH]Priority group 4[/TH]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]189 Skilled – Independent[/TD]

[TD]N/A[/TD]

[TD]10 June 2016[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]190 Skilled – Nominated[/TD]

[TD]25 May 2016[/TD]

[TD]N/A[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]489 Skilled – Regional[/TD]

[TD]25 May 2016[/TD]

[TD]10 June 201​6[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Which is highly annoying because they're having a 1 month turn around.

I think I should stop looking at these things, its giving false hope. I think i'll:cry:soon.

doesn't mean lot in our situation by the looks of it, but it shows where they're currently at. it's showing that people have had their visa granted, since submitted their application before/ and up to the 10th June.

"The tables below list the earliest lodgement dates for applications that have been allocated to processing teams. You can use this information to determine when your application will be allocated and to ensure your application is complete and ready for assessment."

[TABLE=class: table-100, width: 512]

[TR]

[TH]Visa subclass[/TH]

[TH]Priority group 3[/TH]

[TH]Priority group 4[/TH]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]189 Skilled – Independent[/TD]

[TD]N/A[/TD]

[TD]10 June 2016[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]190 Skilled – Nominated[/TD]

[TD]25 May 2016[/TD]

[TD]N/A[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]489 Skilled – Regional[/TD]

[TD]25 May 2016[/TD]

[TD]10 June 201​6[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Which is highly annoying because they're having a 1 month turn around.

I think I should stop looking at these things, its giving false hope. I think i'll:cry:soon.

these dates are quite off the real processing times, most of the applicants wait roughly 75 days.

Edited by MaggieMay24
Removed info re external site

Out of all 345 Lodged applicants from Jan 1st to present and granted. 116 have them have waited over 70 days

Out of all 177 Lodged applicants (not including Direct grants) from Jan 1st to present and granted. 74 of them have waited over 70 days. I say that's a big chunk

I'm on 186 days, @thelostcrab will be similar

it'll come soon!

I put another message up before my last one but its not there anymore :S

Basically it said, if you filter out the latest granted visas. Look at the earliest Submission date. it was the 16th June, so the table above is pretty accurate. #LuckyF****

Edited by lukescotty

@MaggieMay24 does the 'competition' have a forum? no, does pomsinoz have a tracker system or anything similar... no? ill say no more.

Agree.

Not sure how a tracker can be a competition. Its just an immigration tracker, not trying to compete with any forums. Rather an enhancement for forum users.

"Freedom of information" ha-ha (in Nelson's voice).

Any news from any corner?

Out of frustration, I called my agent yesterday and asked him about my case. He replied I must wait and there is nothing that he can do. It outcome and time varies from case to case and nothing can be said as when will we hear from them. I asked to to contact DIBP but he said no let's wait atleast till the end of this month and then we will approach them.