190 visa delayed

hnanil

Hi,

I applied for 190 visa on august 29-2015.Got CO allocated in oct they asked for some additional documents which i uploaded immediately.But my visa is not yet granted.I also escalated the issue through feedback link , but no response yet.Can any of you please let me know whom to contact next ,phone numbers given are for those living within Australia.Please suggest.

Best Regards

Anil

Hi,

I applied for 190 visa on august 29-2015.Got CO allocated in oct they asked for some additional documents which i uploaded immediately.But my visa is not yet granted.I also escalated the issue through feedback link , but no response yet.Can any of you please let me know whom to contact next ,phone numbers given are for those living within Australia.Please suggest.

Best Regards

Anil

You don't have to contact anyone. They will grant it when they are ready.

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I submitted my application on the 1st September 2016 but I haven't heard anything from a CO!

I know that they said it might be a 12 week wait to hear but the wait is killing us(putting our lives on hold)Our agent has said that we are waiting now for the application to be lodged?..

Is anybody else waiting at this stage or been at this stage recently?

We received a EOI state sponsor for Victoria state on a 190 visa.