anyone from brisbane suburbs

Guest mollyflanders

Guest mollyflanders

I live in middle park which is in the northern suburbs of brisbane, I moved here last november, love the country very much, I look around various sites and all imigrants seem to be a lot younger than myself, I am 60, work and have a hubby, and family here, but dearly want to make friends, thats what i miss, i am not ready yet to throw in the towel, so any folks ou there near my area, and i am a scot. hope to hear from some folks soon:sad:

Guest Sandra,Mike and boys

Hi Molly

Just wanted to say hi and congratulations on making the move. I am sure that there are plenty of people who would love to meet up with you.

If you are looking for some adoptive grandchildren to add to your brood, then we will be over soon

and have two gorgeous boys who may need a substitute Grandma.

Sandra X

Guest mollyflanders

where do you plan to live when you get here, another 2 grandkids will be fine:cute:

Hi Sandra andMike

When do you get here,

Hi Peggy

We are coming for a rekkie in a few weeks- are you looking to adopt some grand kids too?

They are lovely!!!:cute:

Sandra X

where do you plan to live when you get here, another 2 grandkids will be fine:cute:

Hi

We havn't made a final decision yet, the rekkie should help determine that. Lower end of sunshine coast/ northern suburbs of brisbane is where we are looking.

S X

Guest dellawarren99@hotmail.com

i am nearer your age and I have aUK friend here to who is near there too, well not quite we are 45ish! Why do we not meet in Brisbane some time? You only have to say yes and we can arrange together

Archived