edinburghgirlinoz

Do you regret moving back?

You are such an Anglophile. :cute: If your parents hadn't migrated all those years ago when you were a little 'un, you would probably never had set foot in Australia. Funny how things work out.

Oh I have always said I am an Anglophile, no argument there. Hard to say really, impossible to say of course.

Loving life in Gods Country. Woohoo, look at me. 

Oh I have always said I am an Anglophile, no argument there. Hard to say really, impossible to say of course.

I'm a 'Don't Know Whatphile'. I could pack my bags and live anywhere. Wherever I lay my hat, that's my home. Now that I'm old I'll settle happily here. :yes:

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away :smile:

My 'problem' is in the unlikely event we ever went back to Australia I just can't see where we would go, we have zero interest in the West or NT, can't really see ourselves back in Victoria and NSW doesn't particularly appeal either. South Australia is stinking hot in the summer. I don't like what is happening in Queensland politically and economically. Thankfully I don't think it will ever be an issue but it is interesting nonetheless.

Tassie?

Jeremy Corbyn on the EU  " A European bureaucracy totally unaccountable to anybody"

Tassie?

I doubt it. Bristolman would be even further away from his beloved England. :cool:

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away :smile:

5 years today since we arrived in oz, and been back in the uk 4 years. We love things about both countries, but don't regret coming back. We do miss it some wet miserable days, but there's so much here to do. Just had a weekend in Manchester with friends, probably do another city break later in the year. Done regret going or coming home.

• Like 1