Please suggest- NSW Subclass 190 Nomination out of Skilled Occupation List

mahfuzul80

Dear All,

I am seeking suggestion. I received invitation from NSW under Subclass 190 to apply. But the occupation I indicated in EOI not under NSW skilled occupation list in demand for Subclass 190. Anybody received the similar?

I submitted EOI almost 2 years back and almost leave any hope since my occupation not in demand of any state occupation list. Please suggest!

How long NSW take to process the application? Any idea? They said usually 12 weeks. Is it exactly 12 weeks or less?

They took 2 weeks with mine. Submitted in December, invited the beginning of January. NSW will sponsor occupations not on their list to high scoring candidates. What is your score?

My score is 60. But i submitted EOI on mid 2014. May be for this reason I rolled out lately.

cjenky whats your score? how about u ozee?

im in the same situation got my nomination last 29 Jan 16 and submitted the documents need. has anyone been rejected if NSW has nominated us?

I had 65 points and I applied for ICT Business Analyst.

cjenky whats your score? how about u ozee?

im in the same situation got my nomination last 29 Jan 16 and submitted the documents need. has anyone been rejected if NSW has nominated us?

Congratz!

When did you apply for nomination?

Lets' connect here to update your progress.

I don't think if you received nomination, DIBP will reject you providing that you apply correctly. Have you already received ITA?

Im an HR by profession, got 65 points

Sorry message should be " invited to apply for NSW nomination last 29 Jan,16 " applied on the same date and was informed to wait for 12 weeks. Hope all goes well cross finger then.

Well, I received on the same day and applied on Feb 1.

Just wondering if you could give me suggestions -

I received my skill assessment back in 2014 which I shared with them. In the meantime, I continue my jobs for different organization. Do you think it's a problem? I provide them letter of references for the new jobs.

What about if I receive ITA? Can I submit the same assessment to DIBP or need to do further evaluation?

• 2 weeks later...

Dear All,

Thanks Allah that today I got nomination from NSW. It takes less than 3 weeks processing my nomination. So happy! :wink:

I will start my visa application process soon. Wishing your kind cooperation and suggestion for applying my visa, as always you did.

Anybody here got NSW nomination recently?

Edited by mahfuzul80

Dear All,

Thanks Allah that today I got nomination from NSW. It takes less than 3 weeks processing my nomination. So happy! :wink:

I will start my visa application process soon. Wishing your kind cooperation and suggestion for applying my visa, as always you did.

Anybody here got NSW nomination recently?

Congratulation mahfuzul80 !!!

Have you receive your ITA?

• 5 years later...